3 Hidden Ways to Make Money Online with Tsu.co
Before reading the article join with tsu. Because each and every minute you can make money online. Join now and Start making money. Join : https://www.tsu.co/mohanrckn
How to make money online with tsu ?
(tsū is pronounced ‘Sue’)
1. Ownership – We believe in real ownership, which only exists when users own the rights to their content and the economics that come with it. Users should be compensated for their likeness, image and content. It’s simple and it’s the right thing to do.
2. Access – We share social revenues with everyone, for any type of content, size of network or level of influence. Using tsū requires nothing more than what you already do on other social media platforms today.
3. Empowerment – Our model is global, scalable, and designed to empower the user. For the first time every user can be a content creator earning royalties in perpetuity.
tsū shares social revenues that come from third party ads, sponsorships and partnerships. Once economics are created, tsū receives 10% to maintain the platform. Half of the remaining earned revenue is paid to the user who created the content. The other half of the remaining earned revenue is distributed to the user’s network Family Tree. Users on tsū monetize their content and network in perpetuity, which continues to grow alongside the community.
New members can only join tsū by user invitation (via member shortcodes.) Our invite-only system enables us to track and distribute network value to the users who help tsū grow.
Join Now – https://www.tsu.co/mohanrckn
Yes, as a user on social media platforms, your content and interactions are valuable. On tsū, you will get paid for your content. Half of your earned revenue is in the form of royalties generated by the content you post. Sharing content on tsū is as simple as any other social platform. Sign up, post your status, photos, or videos to your page, and engage with your friends as little or as often as you’d like.
Yes, your network is also valuable. The other half of your earned revenue on tsū comes from the growth and activity of your personal social network. One third of all users’ content-generated revenue is passed up to the person that directly invited them to join tsū. A third of the remaining shared revenue will then go to the person that invited that user, and so on. The generations of users in your personal network are a part of what we call your Family Tree.
Tsū’s algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their Family Tree. At a high level, 90% of revenues are distributed to users. To maintain the platform, tsū receives 10%. To see how this breaks down, let’s take a look at 4 users, all with varying start dates on tsū:
User A invites user B, who invites user C, who invites user D
– $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
– 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
– tsū takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
– User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case, $45.
– User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70
– User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99
– User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33
– This is what we call the rule of infinite thirds.
How to Make money online with Tsu
step 1: Just Invite more friends to your network. Just look at left side of your tsu homepage and click Invite people to join your tree.
step 2: Simply use tsu like facebook. Post status with images videos and share links.
Always remember the two mantra towards your success on tsu.
1) More content you share. More money you Earn
2) More friends in your network.More money you Earn
UPDATE MAY 2015
Check my latest earnings for doing nothing.
Click on the link to join
Since its quick post I have not posted about many things like payout model, spam related things etc. Feel free to ask any doubt regarding tsu and I am ready to reply you within few minutes 🙂
Content is owned by tsu.