Affiliate Marketing has become the recent buzzword among today’s youngsters. Apart from their daily chores, many individuals and marketers love to earn passive income through affiliate marketing.
If you are willing to know the best affiliate program for beginners in different niches, including web hosting, Online courses, eCommerce, and Health, then continue reading further.
The Best Affiliate Program For Beginners For
To make the best affiliate program list easier, here is the breakdown of the affiliate programs. Let us get started.
- eCommerce Affiliate Programs
- Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
- Health Affiliate Programs
- Online Course Affiliate Programs
eCommerce Affiliate Program
1. Amazon Associates Affiliate Program
Commission: 1% to 10% (depending on the product category)
Cookie Life: 24 Hours
Payment Method: Direct deposit, check, gift card
Since 1996, Amazon has become the first eCommerce platform to offer affiliate commissions to its users. Though many affiliate programs have been revolving around the eCommerce platform, many experts, including me, would suggest the Amazon Affiliate program for you.
Here are the reasons why I insist on it.
- Signing up for the Amazon Associates program has a number of advantages.
- Here are a few reasons why a newbie should join this affiliate marketing organization.
- It's simple to get started, and there's no cost to join.
- As an Amazon Associate affiliate, you can promote over a million products to your consumers worldwide.
- To promote Amazon affiliate products, you can choose from a selection of conventional banner sizes and shapes.
You'll also have access to unique seasonal offers like Back to School, Mother's Day, Cyber Monday, and Black Friday specials.
Check out Best WordPress Themes For Amazon Affiliate Sites here.
2. eBay Affiliate Program
Commission: Upto 4% of the purchase rate
Cookie Life: 24 Hours
Payment Methods: PayPal, bank transfer
eBay has an affiliate program that you may utilize to monetize your websites, social networking pages, mobile apps, and other platforms by promoting products from the eBay network.
eBay links 183 million buyers worldwide, from global businesses to local booths, and is no longer only an auction site for used goods. There are about 1.4 billion listings on the market at any given time, with 80% of them being fresh.
The most compelling incentive to join the eBay publishing network is to gain access to millions of products in various categories to advertise. As a result, here are a few reasons why you should join the eBay affiliate marketing program as a newbie.
- With over 175 million buyers spending $23.6 billion in gross merchandise each year, it is the largest affiliate network.
- For new or renewed buyers, a 200 percent referral bonus is available.
- Affiliates receive dedicated consumer service.
The eBay Partner Network is the name of the company's affiliate program. Joining is simple and free, and affiliates are usually accepted within a few hours.
Check out Affiliate Marketing For Beginners here.
Commissions: Varies from Product
Cookie Life: Varies
Payment Method: Check, direct deposit, Payoneer
The following affiliate program is ShareASale. It is one of the largest affiliate networks and one of the most beginner-friendly. The ShareAsale platform currently offers access to about 3900 merchants, with over 1000 of them exclusive to the ShareAsale platform.
ShareASale has 55.7 percent of the affiliate market, according to 99 Firms, making it the largest affiliate network.
Shareasale has also been around for 20 years and is completely free to join. They've formed partnerships with major businesses like the NBA and Lulu's.
Reasons to choose ShareASale.
As previously stated, ShareASale is a beginner-friendly affiliate network, and the following are some of the benefits of joining this affiliate marketing program as a novice.
- Gives you access to about 4000 merchants globally, including approximately 1000 merchants exclusive to the ShareASale affiliate marketing network.
- You'll have access to exclusive promotions and offers for the products you promote.
- To market products, use banners, and text links.
- If affiliate marketers require any assistance, they will receive it from a friendly customer service team.
- You can check how your affiliate links perform in real-time with real-time reporting.
Signing up for this affiliate marketing network has a number of advantages.
4. Etsy Affiliate Program
Commission: 4% per sale
Cookie Life: 30 Days
Payment Method: Direct deposit, PayPal
Etsy's scheme is a cross between affiliate marketing and social media marketing.
Because the platform's products are manufactured by independent crafters, vintage traders, and artists, there has been some “creep” from international manufacturers attempting to make a claim here. So, if that makes sense, it's an affiliate network for sole traders.
Etsy has become the most popular platform in their sector — no one else even comes close. They've gone from zero to publicly traded firms in just a few years. What I find fascinating about Etsy is that a surprising amount of people I know have either purchased or are selling their handicrafts on the site.
You can earn money through Etsy's affiliate program by connecting to and/or reviewing products you find on the marketplace. Then you'll get a 4% commission if one of your visitors makes a purchase.
- The UI is clean and modern, with simple navigation.
- There's always something new to discover in a constantly changing inventory of things in stock.
- When you promote Etsy, you support independent product makers (micro-businesses).
- Their product selection is varied enough to keep visitors on the site for several hours.
So, this is a good affiliate marketing scheme for beginners. You won't be able to retire on Etsy commissions, but it does provide an excellent opportunity to earn some money.
Web Hosting Affiliate Program
5. BlueHost Affiliate Program
Commission: $65 per sale
Cookie Life: 120 days
Payment Methods: Check, direct deposit, or Payoneer
Bluehost is a well-known web hosting company that hosts over 2 million websites worldwide.
The Bluehost affiliate program is free to join, and it uses your tracking links to track the performance of various activities. This was one of the first affiliate programs I ever signed up for, and it certainly deserves to be on our list of the top affiliate programs for beginners.
It pays at least $65 per referral, making it one of the top affiliate programs on this list regarding earning potential.
- $65 for each sale (Even if you just earn one sale per month, you'll be paid $65; this is more than most other site hosting companies pay)
- Last year, over $5 million in commissions were paid out in just one month (you can imagine how popular Bluehost is among affiliate marketers worldwide)
- Bluehost hosts over 2 million websites (the most popular web host among most users).
- Earnings are limitless (you can make as much as you want from Bluehost).
- Joining is completely free.
- Offers 90-day cookie life (i.e., the cookie will remain on the customer's browser for 90 days).
Bluehost is listed and recommended on so many marketing blogs, indicating that it's a lucrative deal, as are most web hosting affiliate programs.
It's also a wonderful service for new bloggers, as those advertising this offer won't feel like they're doing anything wrong if they make that advice.
Check out Bluehost Alternatives here.
6. Kinsta Affiliate Program
Commission: Up to $500 per referral + 10% recurring
Cookie life: 60 days
Kinsta was formed in 2013 by a group of experienced WordPress developers to ” create the greatest WordPress hosting platform on the planet.” They endeavor to provide quick, secure, and dependable WordPress hosting.
You can know the reasons to choose Kinsta Affiliate Program.
- Depending on the package you prefer, you might earn anywhere from $50 to $500 for each enrollment.
- Cookies last 60 days to ensure that you are credited for sale.
- Your earnings will be handed out after a 60-day conversion period.
- The commission is paid on a recurring basis for the life of the customer you referred.
- Kinsta customers seldom quit, with a less than 4% churn rate. As a result, recurring commissions are extremely valuable.
Kinsta's affiliate program offers a one-time bonus with a compensation of 10%. It helps the referrer to earn up to $500 at first.
While 10% may not seem like much, your referrals are likely to have a high lifetime value because of Kinsta's strong customer retention rate of 95%.
Check out Kinsta Reviews here.
7. Hostinger Affiliate Program
Commission: 60% Commission Per sale
Cookie life: 30 days
Hostinger is another major web hosting platform with a tiered pricing structure that can pay affiliates up to $150 per sale. It gives a potential of about $60 to earn up to $150.
You may know why.
- Extremely low-cost hosting plans are available. Starting at $1/month (so you can convert more website visitors into sales)
- Accurate monitoring
- Millions of people around the world rely on it.
- Even individuals who are just getting started with their affiliate network get 60% commissions on every transaction.
- Affiliate manager access
- Provides a diverse selection of web hosting services, most of which are reasonably priced.
Since their small business, they have had high conversion rates, and WordPress hosting plans are always discounted by 90%. Like many other site providers, they offer banners and promotional tools to new affiliates to assist them in getting started.
Health Affiliate Programs
Commission: 70% depending on the product
Cookie Life: Lifetime
Payment Method: Skrill, Wire, Bitcoin, Paxum, UK bank transfer
MoreNiche is a prominent health affiliate network. You should absolutely sign up and join as an affiliate if you want to promote high-performing health, beauty, and fitness offerings worldwide.
More Niche not only provides you with a wide range of health and beauty-related affiliate offers that pay you up to 80% commission, but it also provides you with exclusive features like “Chargeback Protection,” which allows you to better deal with customers who use the products, cancel, and request a refund.
And, here comes the reason.
If you're still unsure why you should join the More Niche affiliate network as a newbie, consider the following.
- The majority of the products on More Niche pay out a 40% commission on average for each sale.
- You can find offers in the health, beauty, and fitness industries that pay you up to 80% profit on each sale.
- You'll have access to tools and banners that will help you boost your sales.
- After becoming an affiliate, you'll have access to affiliate training and specialized support.
When you join More Niche as an affiliate, you'll enjoy real-time tracking, bi-weekly payments, live chat support, and no payout fees, among other benefits.
9. Market Health Affiliate Program
Commission: Up to 60% or $75 (dependant on the offer)
Cookie Life: 30 days
Payment Method: Bank, check, wire, and Skrill
Market Health has a hybrid affiliate marketing approach in which they operate as both an affiliate network and a manufacturer and distributor of healthcare and cosmetic products.
This allows affiliates to promote a variety of products to various niches without having to join various affiliate programs.
Their offerings range from men's health to weight loss, teeth whitening, and pet wellness.
And, with new items being released on a fairly frequent basis, you'll never run out of things to promote to your audience.
Why Market Health?
Here are some of the most compelling reasons for a newbie to join this affiliate marketing business.
- Affiliate products about health and beauty are available through this leading network.
- The opportunity to become a super affiliate and earn a 60% commission on each sale
- The capacity to locate and market all of their well-known herbal websites and items
Your commission payments are made twice a month, on the 1st and 16th, with a $20 minimum threshold. All sales made from the 1st to the 15th of the month will be paid on the 1st of the next month, and sales made from the 16th to the 31st of the month will be delivered on the 16th of the following month.
10. CrocMint Affiliate Program
Commission: 40% depending on the sale
Cookie Life: 180 Days
Payment Method: Bank Wire, PayPal, Paxum, and Web Money
A well-known health affiliate program, CrocMint, with a lengthy track record of success. They have a lot of things to choose from and generous commissions, which we will go over in this short review.
CrocMint sells a wide variety of herbal goods in health, skincare, sexual wellness, anti-aging, and weight loss.
Here are the benefits of the CrocMint Affiliate Program.
- The affiliate program has a two-tier structure that allows you to earn 10% of sales produced by your downline.
- Products that convert well.
- A tracking system with a lot of power.
- Every Wednesday, payments are made.
CrocMint Commission Rate – Up to 40% on each sale with CrocMint. CrocMint pays out up to 40% commission on each sale, depending on the product type, as each product has a distinct commission ratio.
Online Course Affiliate Program
Commission: 10 to 45% Commission
Cookie Life: 30 Days
Over 1,000 courses and specializations are available on Coursera, with topics ranging from Digital Marketing to Applied Data Science and Personal Development. Pre-recorded films, puzzles, and assignments make up each course.
Coursera's affiliate program is powered by the Linkshare network and pays commissions ranging from 10% to 45 percent, with bonuses available for exceptional performance. The cost of courses and specializations ranges from $29 to $99. You'll get professionally created banners and a monthly affiliate newsletter with tailored content recommendations as a Coursera affiliate.
Check out online course creation tools 2022 here.
Commission: 20% commission on each course
Cookie Life: 7 Days
Coming to the next affiliate program of the popular Udemy online learning site with over 100 distinct types of courses.
Promoting a service like Udemy will enable you to help people worldwide gain in-demand skills, which will help you create opportunities for them.
You may kick-start the promotion with their course-specific links, site-wide links, custom links, and tracking tools and earn a competitive commission for each sale made through your affiliate link.
As an affiliate, you'll get great discounts and access to exclusive information to help you convert those curious visitors into paying clients, making it a win-win situation for both you and Udemy.
Commission: $7 commission
Cookie Life: 30 Days
The following affiliate program is Skillshare, which began with just 25 courses in 2012 and now boasts over 30,000 programs and millions of students. It has come a long way.
Because Skillshare is catching on like wildfire across the internet, it only makes sense for you to join in and start recommending it to your audience.
Every new customer you suggest via your unique tracking link earns you $7 as an affiliate. You can advertise individual classes or their entire homepage, whichever is more convenient.
The affiliate program of this site offers a 30-day cookie duration, real-time tracking, exclusive monthly incentives, and monthly rewards, among other features.
What is a Good Affiliate Program?
Affiliate programs are agreements in which a product-selling online merchant pays a commission to an affiliate website for any sales earned through their referral traffic.
The affiliate website adds affiliate links pointing to the merchant's website to track transactions. The compensation structure and payout information are included in each agreement between an affiliate and a merchant.
There are three primary players in this scenario:
- The businessman. Consider a store that sells things.
- The subsidiary. A product review website, for example, might connect to products on the retailer's website.
- When a customer visits an affiliate site, they click on an affiliate link to the retailer's website and purchase its product.
What are the Types of Affiliate Programs?
Self-hosted programs and affiliate network programs are the two main types of programs.
First, affiliate software tools are used to conduct self-hosted programs on the company's website. These can be joined by searching for “Brand + Affiliate Program,” visiting their program page and completing an application form.
On the other hand, a program can exist within affiliate networks, which are collections of merchants who give their links in one protected location. These networks allow you to join new programs in various verticals, examine reporting, track your commissions, and download affiliate links for use on your website.
There are either automated or manual approvals with either strategy. Some applications allow anyone, while others add you automatically if you meet certain criteria. And here comes the other affiliate program types.
With this program, you'll have freelancers or entrepreneurs sell your offer on search results or other online advertising platforms, such as Facebook Advertising. While you should make sure your partner respects all search and advertising guidelines, if your partner has SEO knowledge and wants to A/B test which ads generate the most referrals for you and the most significant ROI for them, this might work.
Influencers and Bloggers
You might consider teaming with remarkable bloggers or social media influencers in your field who engage with your desired buyer persona regularly. Reaching out to food bloggers or YouTube influencers and asking if they'd feature your product as a “recommended tool” in their next recipe post is good if you offer kitchen equipment. In an ideal world, this would result in your target audience visiting your website, and if they like the products you sell, the influencer would be able to make additional money.
If you sell a more expensive or specialty product or service, it's likely that most of your customers will need to do some research before buying. If that's the case, researching the best review sites for your product or service can be a good idea for the company or writer who published the article if they'd be willing to include an affiliate link to your product or service in the text.
Websites Providing Coupons
If you're launching a new product or service that isn't yet well-known, consider forming a limited-time affiliate arrangement with a coupon site. While you don't want to lose money by giving your goods out for free, it might be an excellent strategy to encourage some new customers to visit your website and become brand evangelists.
Affiliate Marketing via email
This is best taken in modest amounts. You don't want any partners sending out mass emails to clients who aren't interested in your products or services, but this might be a beneficial strategy if done correctly.
Requirements to Join The Best Affiliate Program For Beginners
To participate, you'll need a website and a means of receiving funds, such as a PayPal account or a bank account. Although you can engage without a website by posting links on social media, I always advocate having a website for high-end social media influencers.
I suggest that you have a well-designed website with an SSL certificate for HTTPS installed. You should have a business email address that is linked to your domain, as well as a PayPal account.
Which is the Best Affiliate Program For Beginners?
When choosing the best affiliate program for beginners, I would definitely recommend going along with your niche. If your website is about web hosting, then you can go ahead with the list of best affiliate programs listed for beginners. And vice versa.
Finally, there are other factors to consider when picking which program to join, including how well-established your online following is and how much money you want to make.
Consider what your website visitors or social media followers want and need. Then, find the best affiliate program for beginners that allows you to advertise products that meet those needs. You'll be well on your way to geometrically expanding your affiliate income once you've done that. Cheers!