Best Social Media Management Tools
Best Social Media Management Tools To Try
It’s certainly interesting about the way the various online elements contribute to the optimization of a blog or a website and Social Media Management is undoubtedly the most powerful aspect of optimization which is why in this article, we brought to you some of the Best Social Media Management Tools for the most effective website’s optimization.
Most of us are pretty much aware of the importance of Social Media in a website's optimization. However, the question is: Is it really that simple as it apparently seems to be? It is certainly not and in fact, it takes a great deal of time, effort and focuses to manage all the social media accounts on a consistent basis and imagine how difficult it can get if you are handling Social Media accounts of multiple clients.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could handle all the social media accounts from just one point? Sendible is believed to be the ultimate Social Media Management tool for agencies or teams to manage the multiple clients’ Social Media Accounts. A lot of agencies have found it to be exceptionally effective in increasing their productivity.
- The Priority Inbox is an amazing feature that actually helps you and your team to stay focused by pulling in messages from multiple social profiles to a single filterable platform.
- The content recommendation engine is another highly useful feature and what it does is analyze your profiles and as per the analysis result, suggests the best content that your audience would love to read.
- Sendible helps you easily convert the social interactions into actionable tasks. The team’s posting activity can be viewed on the calendar. Also, you can create workflows to approve team’s contents.
- Now, you can easily make your social media progress & success analytical data more presentable with stunning and dynamic reports.
- The tool can save you a lot of time with no more switching between various social streams.
- For those who have come across Sendible for the first time, you can give it a try on a 30 day trial
Sendible is available in four packages; the Micro, the Small, the Medium and the Large.
The Micro package at $ 29/month for solopreneurs which allows you to manage 4 social profiles with unlimited scheduling and it is limited to just one user.
The Small package at $ 99/month for small businesses comprises three users and it allows users to manage up to 16 social profiles as well as build 6 reports.
The Medium package at $ 199/month for growing agencies allows up to 7 users. Furthermore, it allows you to manage 35 social profiles and build 35 reports as well.
Last but not the least, the Large package at $299/month for Large teams allows you to manage 64 social profiles and build 60 reports. It allows up to 12 users. Also, in addition to these features, it has advanced tools and custom workflows.
Are you looking to make the best out of the social media platforms in terms of content engagement? If you are, Agorapulse is the ultimate social media management tool for you and your team. It works equally well for agencies, large team and small teams.
The Agorapulse team actually tried to incorporate all the important elements that are missing in the other social media tools to make it an incredibly powerful tool for its customers.
- Agorapulse allows you to post on all your social media accounts from a single point of control which not only saves time but also help you keep a close track of everything from a single point.
- Agorapulse allows you to line up your posts and schedule them for the right moment which is a pretty important thing to do these days in order to have your posts optimized to a massive extent.
- Get your posts customized in the most appropriate way as per the requirement on every social media platform.
- You can reschedule the best posts over and over again.
- Also, Agorapulse offers various free tools like Facebook Page Barometer, Twitter Report Card and Facebook Page Contents to help you make the most out of the social media platforms.
Agorapulse is available in 4 packages; Small, Medium, Large and Enterprise.
The Small package starts at a price of $ 49/month. The pack is most suitable for solos and it comprises 3 Social profiles,1 Team member, Social inbox, Monitoring, Publishing, Unlimited reporting with 2 months data retention, User profiling and 1 included Competitor analysis.
The Medium package starts at a price of $ 99/month and it's believed to be the best for small businesses. The pack includes 10 Social profiles, 3 Team members, a Social inbox with advanced sync, Monitoring with advanced sync, Publishing, Unlimited reporting with 6 months data retention, User profiling, 1 included Competitor analysis and 10 Ad campaigns per Ad account.
The Large package starts at a price of $ 199/month. The pack is best for small agencies and it comprises 25 Social profiles, 6 Team members, a Social inbox with advanced sync, Monitoring with advanced sync, Publishing, Unlimited reporting with 24 months data retention, User profiling, 1 included Competitor analysis and 40 Ad campaigns per Ad account.
The Enterprise package starts at a price of $ 299/month. The pack is best for large organizations and it comprises 40 Social profiles, 12 Team members, a Social inbox with advanced sync, Monitoring with advanced sync, Publishing, Unlimited reporting with 24 months data retention, User profiling, 1 included Competitor analysis and 100 Ad campaigns per Ad account.
Most importantly, all the packages come with additional features of Scheduled posts per profile, Chrome extension, Mobile app, Content queue, Drag & drop content scheduling, Evergreen content management, Automated moderation and Facebook ROI calculator. All of these features come with unlimited usage.
If you're not aware of the term "social signals", then let you know that social signals acts an ranking boost for website in Google search results. So good social signals can get you good results. You can create multiple accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus and schedule those blog posts through any of these Best Social Media Management tools and watch your blog posts ranking higher 🙂
There's absolutely no denying the fact that there are a lot of highly effective Social Media Management tools available in the market but if you are looking for the most advanced yet easy to use the tool, PromoRepublic stands first in line. In fact, a lot of people have found it to be pretty effective in Social Media Content Marketing from all over the globe.
- PromoRepublic offers you ready to use contents for over 20 different industries like travel, education, business and more to ensure that you never run out of contents.
- PromoRepublic allows you to create brilliant posts in the quickest possible time using over 100000 templates, ideas and images and it can be certainly pretty helpful for small businesses.
- Scheduling for automated posting is pretty simple with this tool which can subsequently help you to a massive extent in optimizing your posts.
- Most importantly, PromoRepublic allows you to publish every single post on all the social media networks with just one click of the mouse and from a single point of control which is certainly a great concept that can help the content marketers save a whole lot of time and effort.
- PromoRepublic helps your posts to stand out amongst the other posts by helping you create incredibly stunning visually attractive posts using the graphics editor.
- Another important aspect of this tool that we simply can’t overlook is the fact that it provides you with over hundreds of promotional ideas to help you promote your products and services in the best possible ways.
The events calendar is another very useful feature that allows you to create the most appropriate posts on the basis of holidays, trends and events.
PromoRepublic is available in 3 packages; Start, Pro and Superior.
The Start package starts at a monthly subscription of $9 with full access to 6000 premium templates and you can connect up to 5 social pages to promote your content. Besides, one gets a Posting and downloads limit of 20 per month, 5 Social profiles, 100000 Post templates and images, access to stock photos, graphics editor and mobile app.
The Pro package starts at a monthly subscription of $ 29 wherein one gets a Posting and downloads limit of 50 per month, 15 Social profiles, 100000 Post templates and images, access to stock photos, graphics editor, mobile app and automated posting tool.
The Superior package starts at a monthly subscription of $ 49 wherein one gets an unlimited Posting and downloads limit, 30 Social profiles, 1 additional team member, 100000 Post templates and images, access to stock photos, graphics editor, mobile app, automated posting tool and performance statistics as well.
If smart visual marketing is what you are looking for, you got to try out this amazing tool. It helps you achieve an impressive success on the two massive social media platforms; Pinterest and Instagram.
The tool helps you reach more and the right kind of people with appropriate hashtags. Also, creating and scheduling posts is ridiculously easy with this tool.
- It allows you to create stunning posts in no time with its browser extension which is compatible with Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- It helps you create the most effective posts based on engagement, virality and traffic.
- It allows you to schedule pins and grams at once with a bulk upload.
Tracking repins, likes, comments, traffic and revenue is pretty simple and easy with this tool.
- It helps you manage your editorial calendar much conveniently with drag and drop control.
- It helps you measure the performance of your posts with Advanced Analytics and Reporting on the basis of category, board, keyword and hashtags.
Tailwind is available in 3 packages; the Plus with a monthly subscription of $ 9.99 which is an ideal plan for bloggers and small businesses, the professional with a subscription of $ 799.99 per month which is suitable for large businesses and agencies and of course, the Enterprise which is also much suitable for large businesses and agencies. However, in order to know its price, one has to contact the sales team.
SocialPilot is an social media scheduling, Marketing and Analytics tool all the price of peanuts.
I'm using SocialPilot for the past few years (https://bloggingio.com/best-blogging-tools/) and completely love the features and upgrades they're doing for SocialPilot. The major selling point of the tool is cost effective. SocialPilot does 2x better job than Hootsuite and other similar tools mentioned over here.
- White label reporting and analytics reports, suitable for delivering reports to clients.
- Easy collaboration option with teams and clients
- The most bulk social media post scheduling across nine networks which is the most among all the tools mentions over here
- browser extension for easy content scheduling and third party contents.
The basic plan starts from $8.33/month which allows up to 50 posts per days and 1000 posts on schedule.
If you closely watch this "Best Social Media Management Tools" I never included free tools since they lack advanced features and really won't satisfy the title "Best" so I excluded them.
But most Social Media Management Tools mentioned above offers free trial with no credit card, so you can actually test their services before paying your first bills.
Am I missed out any tool that you love? Do let me know about the tool for blogging community through comments.