Here is the best Cloudflare Alternatives to use in 2020.
StackPath is the best Cloudflare Alternative in 2020 that I recommended. StackPath is not only affordable but also fastest in North American region when compared to Cloudflare.
How StackPath is an economical alternative to Cloudflare? The CDN charges of StackPath is just $10 per month with unlimited site allowed. While the Cloudflare Pro plan costs $20 per month for a single site, thus if you are hosting a small number of sites and needs a premium CDN, I can't stop myself from recommending StackPath.
StackPath speeds up the production of your content and accelerates the website by more than 68% to increase sales and attract visitors worldwide. With StackPath's high-performance Content Delivery Network (CDN), your website will be accessed from all over the world at extremely high speeds.
- Content Caching & Fast Purge – For high-capacity SSDs and advanced caching technologies, StackPath has industry-leading caching depth to keep more content available longer at the bottom.
- Flexible Customization with EdgeRules™ – Take immediate control of how EdgeRules delivers your content. Modify your asset management, security controls, SEO, and web experience to your demands from the bottom.
- Free Private EdgeSSL Certificate – Serve SSL certificates from the edge to speed up productivity and improve availability by cutting off the origin SSL workload.
- Serverless scripting – Integrate custom logic into workflows, deliver tailored content, change end-user experience, and much more without controlling infrastructure.
- Real-Time Analytics – Leverage detailed content delivery and traffic data points with developed reporting and analytics capabilities.
Edge Delivery Bundle
- Edge Delivery 20 – $20/month
- Edge Delivery 200 – $200/month
- Edge Delivery 2000 – $2000/month
- CDN – $10/month
Sucuri is a cloud-based website security provider that deals exclusively in website malware analysis. With Sucuri, businesses and web professionals can secure their websites, enhance efficiency, track for indicators of vulnerability, and provide unlimited support for security incidents.
- Website Protection & Performance Boost – Sucuri provides website security and improved performance with Sucuri's global content distribution network Anycast. The Sucuri CDN instantly stores the content of your website, increasing the speed of the website by more than 70%.
- Integration with Other CDNs – Sucuri products can also be used in collaboration with other CDNs, such as Cloudflare.
- E-commerce Security in All Plans – The Sucuri Website Protection Platform (Signup page) offers on-going website monitoring, security, performance enhancement and remediation if the website is damaged.
- DDoS Attack Mitigation – Sucuri provides unlimited Distributed Denial of Service ( DDoS) Attack Mitigation in all Web Application Firewall (WAF) plans.
- Unlimited Malware Removal Requests – Sucuri provides unrestricted elimination of malware in all plans of the Website Security Platform. This involves automatic maintenance, manual inspection and a full analysis of the quarantined files.
- Basic – $199.99/yr
- Pro – $299.99/yr
- Business – $499.99/yr
5centsCDN gives you a first-rate CDN or content delivery network that incorporates a dynamic array of servers used in different data centers around the world. 5centsCDN are capable of producing the fastest video streaming or website acceleration, regardless of the distance between servers and users.
- Live Transcoding – The 5centsCDN live streaming solution is a user-friendly, convenient to use and immediate live streaming solution.
- Simulcasting – Allows you to publish live streaming to various platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Periscope and more or to an external media server simultaneously. The source stream may be within 5centsCDN or any other external CDN.
- Domain Locking – Secure your live stream to be viewed only in your designated domain. It prevents unauthorized websites from not being able to copy your embed code.
- Traffic Director (Multi-CDN) – Traffic Director allows the customer to shift to the best performance CDN Nodes or Multi-CDN PoP. You can insert your servers or CDN to the route traffic.
- Secured Token – An authentication token to protect your content that prevents third-party users from accessing and using your content elsewhere.
- Standard – $50/month
- Volume – $62.50/month
- Premium – $75/month
- Enterprise – $100/month
CDNSun enables the clients to grow their online content and also their companies. CDNSun's goal is to provide affordable Content Delivery Network (CDN) services of high reliability, efficiency and security. The solutions include website acceleration, software & game delivery, ad service, live streaming, and on-demand video streaming.
- Fast CDN – All of the CDN servers are equipped with fast SSD drives and high connectivity.
- Global CDN – CDNsun content delivery network consists of more than 50 data centers worldwide.
- Complete Solution – CDNSun has complete solution which includes CDN network, dashboard and API for CDN management and integration support.
- 24/7 Support – CDNSun has real time monitoring and technical support via email, phone and even live chat.
- Grow Your Business Solution – With CDNSun, you can get more customers, a better SEO, higher Google rankings, more revenue from your business and higher conversion ratio.
- 500GB – $20/month
- 1TB – $40/month
- 5TB – $180/month
- 10TB – $340/month
- 50TB – $1600/month
- 100TB – $3000-$2450/month
Akamai CDN is globally distributed smart edge platform encloses everything, from enterprise to cloud, so that our clients and their businesses can be speedy, efficient and safe. Akamai CDN keeps judgments, software and experiences closer to customers than anyone else, and even attacks and threats down immediately.
- 24/7 Monitoring – Akamai offers a protective shield designed to secure your websites, mobile devices, and API-driven requests. Via 24/7 monitoring, Akamai collects and analyzes terabytes of attack data, billions of bot requests, and hundreds of millions of IP addresses to improve your defenses and keep you updated.
- High Reliability – Akamai Cloud Delivery Platform's reliability means to deliver your critical content with solidity, quality, and security throughout every device, every time.
- Expert Services – Akamai provides team of more than 1,900 experts supporting you with strategic expertise, comprehensive outsourcing, proactive monitoring and responsive troubleshooting.
- Media Delivery – Akamai CDN deliver and monetize high quality and secure online streaming services.
- Web and Mobile Performance – Centers on increasing revenue with much powerful data and automation built to enhance customer experience on web and online applications.
- 1TB – $350/month
- 5TB – $1750/month
- 10TB – $3500/month
Google CDN allows businesses to deliver content to their customers with industry-leading performance and throughput. Cloud CDN caches content from locations around the world to stream video, serve images, download game updates, and other digital distribution applications.
If you are looking for a managed Google CDN services, try Templ.io for free. Templ.io is powered by Google Cloud, DNS and CDN on a whole for a fixed monthly price.
- Global distribution with anycast IP – Your site receives a single global IP address, incorporating consistent global performance with ease of management.
- Optimized for last-mile performance – Cloud CDN supports new protocols originally created by Google, such as HTTP/2 and QUIC, to boost site efficiency for web users and/or users in emerging markets.
- Integrated with Google Cloud – Cloud CDN is highly associated with Cloud Monitoring and Cloud Logging, giving detailed latency metrics out of the box, and also raw HTTP request logs for greater visibility.
- Supports hybrid and multi-cloud architectures – Cloud CDN allows users to deliver content hosted on-site or in another cloud.
- HTTPS (SSL) built-in – TLS (SSL) certificates are included at no extra charge through the managed certificate service to mitigate the need to acquire or renew SSL certificates.
- Cache egress $0.02-$0.20/ GB
- Cache fill $0.04-$0.15/GB
- HTTP/HTTPS cache lookup requests – $0.0075/10,000 requests
- Cache invalidation – $0.005/invalidation
Amazon CloudFront offers a quick content delivery network (CDN) provider that efficiently delivers data, videos, applications and APIs to customers worldwide at low latency , high connection speed, all within a developer-friendly environment.
- Fast and Global – CloudFront network has 216 points of presence (PoPs), and highly-resilient Amazon backbone network for superior performance and availability for your end-users.
- Security at the Edge – Cloudfront CDN provides both network and application level protection. Your traffic and applications benefit through a variety of built-in protections such as AWS Shield Standard.
- Highly Programmable – Lambda@Edge functions, activated by CloudFront events, spread your custom code across AWS locations worldwide, enabling you to bring even more complex application logic closer to your end-users to boost responsiveness.
- Deep integration with AWS – Amazon CloudFront is integrated with AWS services such as Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon Route 53, and AWS Elemental Media Services.
- Guarantee Security – CloudFront integrates seamlessly with AWS Shield for Layer 3/4 DDoS mitigation and AWS WAF for Layer 7 protection.
- Data Transfer Out (End Users) – $0.09/GB
- Data Transfer Out (Origin Servers) – $0-$0.09/GB
- HTTP Request – $0.0075-$0.0220/10K requests
- Invalidation Request – $0.005/request
Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN) allows you reduce load times, save bandwidth and speed response whether you are creating or maintaining websites or mobile devices, or encoding and distributing streaming media, gaming applications, firmware updates or IoT endpoints.
- Deep Integration – CDN works with Azure services such as Web Apps, Media Services, Storage and Cloud Services. Apply CDN to your website in just a few clicks.
- Massive Capacity – With its distributed, global presence, CDN easily handles sudden traffic spikes and heavy loads.
- Developer-Friendly – Azure APIs and developer tools provide efficient, effective and security you need to establish global applications quickly.
- Advanced Analytics – Allows customers to track its receiving and caching assets as well as further monitor traffic on the content delivery network using real-time and granular analytics.
With Azure CDN, pay only what you use. You could avail your own CDN pricing depending your chosen tools.
Azure Content Delivery Network Standard
- 10TB – $0.081/GB
- 100TB – $0.056/GB
- 500TB – $0.028/GB
Azure Content Delivery Network Premium
- 10TB – $0.158/GB
- 500TB – $0.093/GB
BunnyCDN is a secure, efficient and lightning fast CDN built to offer outstanding performance at the world's most cost-effective pricing.
- Less than 30ms Global Latency – BunnyCDN can be reached in less than 30 milliseconds in most areas around the world.
- Easy Let's Encrypt SSL – Free SSL certificate with a click of a button using the simple Let's Encrypt integration.
- Bunny Optimizer – BunnyCDN provides image optimization and processing enables users to manage images with a simple query string.
- Real-Time Monitoring – BunnyCDN has full insight into your traffic using its next generation real-time monitoring dashboard.
- Edge Rules – Define custom rules to control delivery, security, routing, authentication and more directly on the edge.
- Block IPs or Whole Countries – Secure customers' content and save money by blocking or redirecting IPs or countries to cheaper regions.
- America – $0.01/GB
- South America – $0.045/GB
- 500TB – $0.005/GB
- 1PB to 2PB – $0.003/GB
- 2PB+ – $0.0025/GB
KeyCDN is a high-performance content distribution network that has been designed for the future. This only takes a couple of minutes to start providing content to your users at a flashing speed.
- Optimized hardware – All servers are meticulously crafted with an advanced TCP stack, 100% SSD coverage, and much more.
- Powerful features – Each account whether its large or small, has access to all of features such as HTTP/2, Brotli, TLS 1.3, and many more.
- Global network – KeyCDN network utilizes IP anycast and latency based routing technology for leading performance.
- Speed up images – KeyCDN instantly transforms and optimizes images in real time.
- Develop with ease – With KeyCDN, users have full account control with the RESTful API.
- 24/7 support – KeyCDN'S professional technical support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all customers at no additional cost.
North America Region
- 10TB – $0.04/GB
- 40TB – $0.03/GB
- 100TB – $0.02/GB
- 150TB – $0.01/GB
South America Region
- 10TB – $0.12/GB
- 40TB – $0.10/GB
- 100TB – $0.07/GB
- 150TB – $0.05/GB