How To Use Google Bard AI? A Complete Guide
Are you aware that the most prominent company Google introduced its new chatbot, Bard AI?
Google Bard AI chatbot has now been considered one of the biggest competitors to ChatGPT as the most straightforward search engine technique used by the bot grabs more attention from people worldwide.
Right now, getting into the topic, do you know how to use Google Bard AI chatbot?
If you want to know more about how to use Google Bard AI chatbot and its functions, have a complete read!
What Is A Bard AI?
Bard AI from Google is a chatbot assistant that generates text-based outputs, answers your questions, plans a vacation, writes assignments, develops codes, and even translates for you.
One of the best things about Google Bard's AI chatbots is that they generate results in human-like responses, which is why Bard AI attracts many users in real-time.
Similar to ChatGPT (Know What Is ChatGPT And How It Works?), Bard AI, being in the initial stage of development, the results may sometimes need to be more accurate and prone to errors.
Furthermore, you can note a few differences between Bard AI and ChatGPT when you start using them.
One such is ChatGPT does not let you access the internet. Instead, it generates responses based on the input data it is trained. Notably, it is prepared with data up to 2021.
In contrast, the Google Bard AI chatbot can use Google’s search engine to answer your prompts.
Remember that Google Bard AI allows only users who are above 18 years old and have a Google account.
How To Use Google Bard AI Chatbot?
To get started on how to use Google Bard AI chatbot,
- Head toward the Bard AI homepage.
- Sign into your Google account.
- Once you sign in, you will see this Bard AI main page.
- Like the rest of the AI chatbot assistants, you will see a Search text box, where you will be prompted to enter your query or command.
- Once you type your prompt, click the Enter button, which is straight to your search box.
- Once you hit enter, you will see the output in the conversation area.
- Then scroll to the end of the generated result; you will see a three-dotted menu in the right corner.
- Clicking on the three-dotted button, you will see the option “Copy.”
- Once you select “Copy,” the generated output will be copied so you can paste it on your desired document or place.
- Then on the right side of your prompt box, you will see a pencil icon which is nothing but the option to edit.
- If you have changed your mind and want to modify your prompts without needing a new chat, click the edit icon.
- Also, you can access your Google account on the top right side of the window.
Moreover, on the left side of the Bard AI window, you will see a list of options, and let me explain these below.
- Reset Chat
The first option on the list helps you clear the current conversation completely. This is highly useful if you are unhappy with the generated output and want to start a new conversation.
- Bard Activity
The second option on the list of menus is Bard activity. Google Bard does not save your conversation; instead, it keeps all the prompts you have given.
Clicking on the Bard activity will make you navigate to a new tab where you can see all your prompts history.
On your Bard activity page, scroll to the end and find the option “Delete.” Click on it and choose from the range of options to delete.
The third option is FAQ which will be helpful if you need any answers for a specific set of questions.
When you click on the updates option, you will see the list of all the updates made to Bard AI.
- Help & Support
The last option on the list of menus is Help & Support. You can navigate to this option if you find any difficulties using the Bard AI or need help while using it.
Bard AI Use Cases
Here is the reply from Bard AI when we asked the question, “What is the latest Google pixel phone?”
Here is another scenario,
Is There An App For Google Bard?
As of now, there is no dedicated app for using Bard AI. Anyways, you can access Bard AI using a web browser on your smartphone.
Currently, there are two trending AI models, Google Bard AI and ChatGPT. Each AI model has unique benefits and its own set of regular users.
So from our perspective, you can learn how to use Google Bard AI chatbot and try using both ChatGPT and Bard AI.
Then decide which suits you best for your business or job. And like you, we are eager to see which AI chatbot is most preferable to the public.