7 Best Hubspot Alternatives 2023 – Which is Right For You?
Confused about choosing a better alternative to Hubspot?
Look no further and check the very best Hubspot Alternatives that suit your way in terms of features, pricing, and support.
There is no denying that HubSpot is an extraordinary sales and marketing software crafted with excellence to help businesses achieve new heights every day.
The Best HubSpot Alternatives are
In my personal opinion, ActiveCampaign is the best Hubspot Alternative with integrated email marketing, small business CRM, and a marketing automation suite of tools. Get a complete marketing solution laced with impressive features and agencies under one umbrella with ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign gives you marketing automation, email marketing, CRM tools, and more that are needed to boost your marketing efforts and provide a better customer experience. It excels in many aspects, from one-on-one training and free site migration to incredible support driven by core values.
- Send beautiful and personalized emails and newsletters to your contacts targeted to their interests.
- Besides email marketing, ActiveCampaign offers dynamic content, segmentation, and messaging.
- It lets you automate processes like follow-ups, editing different conditions, and so on using its flowchart-styled editor.
- Using its smart CRM, you can automate your sales processes to organize customer data in one place, manage pipelines, prompt follow-ups, and update your deals.
- You can also recommend products, ask for their feedback, and offer sales when engaged the most. This includes features like site messaging, SMS, Engagement tracking, and segmentation.
- Advanced reporting to analyze your marketing efforts, create integrated custom forms to grab emails, and increase customers.
- It also provides a Site Tracking feature to help you understand customer behavior on your site to take fruitful actions.
- Gmail extension and segmentation tools help you to segment your contacts based on location, behaviors, and age. Measure your marketing efforts by creating automated and customized goals.
You can access ActiveCampaign on iOS CRM applications to perform many functions anytime, anywhere from your smartphone.
On what grounds is ActiveCampaign better than Hubspot?
The automated CRM of ActiveCampaign is intelligent and robust to offer seamless sales and marketing solutions. Its features like lead scoring, drag and drop, pipeline management are more comprehensive.
Compared to Hubspot’s whopping $800/month, you just have to pay $9/month for the ActiveCampaign Lite plan with no CRM. If you want CRM, the price starts at $49/month. Thus make Active campaign,
It also offers deep data integrations for ecommerce business that lets you import orders from Shopify, WooCommerce, Square, and BigCommerce. From an excellent reporting feature to conversation reports, contact trend metrics, and goal-based reporting, it has the edge over Hubspot.
You can even sync your calendar from Google, Apple, and Outlook with CRM, while HubSpot has no such feature.
Ontraport is the affordable HubSpot alternative that comes with most features of HubSpot. Start your automated marketing efforts with Ontraport, from sending emails to creating custom pop-up forms with ease.
Its automated CRM lets you store customer insights like clicks, actions, and purchases while managing them painlessly. Personalize and design emails in your brand voice and send them confidently; rest assured they will reach suitable destinations.
- SMS texts to send appointment reminders, purchase confirmations, and product offers directly to their smartphones for a quick response.
- Create eye-catchy landing pages to showcase your product or services to compel them to your website.
- Using forms, you can grab visitors’ attention and collect their information and payments.
- It then syncs data to your database directly. Membership Sites has a new feature to let you create, manage, and launch your membership site and earn a passive revenue stream.
- Analyze which marketing plans are fruitful, store all the data in a single place, spend on beneficial lead sources using UTM data, and observe predictive data for the next strategies.
On what grounds is Ontraport better than Hubspot?
With Ontraport, you can integrate different layers of marketing channels like emails, social ads, landing pages, forms, etc., and create a fully automated funnel.
This way, you don’t have to analyze different marketing efforts individually, which saves your time and patience. Instead, you get all the insights in one place and shape your strategies accordingly.
For an ecommerce business, it offers enhanced functionalities for managing payment processing, coupon codes, securing your order forms, sales automation, recurring payments, and so on.
It offers unlimited automation templates for free, and you can personalize all your marketing efforts keeping in mind your customers’ needs which, in turn, enhances their experiences.
You have the option to choose from a variety of responsive templates for your landing page that you can edit and then use efficiently. It starts at just $75/month, which is way lesser than HubSpot.
Stay connected with customers leveraging personalized email marketing, webinars, and exquisite email templates that GetResponse offers. Its marketing automation and autoresponders simplify and accelerate the marketing processes.
You can craft a compelling landing page to showcase offers, generate more leads, and promote them across different channels like Facebook ads, conversion funnel, etc.
- Run paid webinars and start making more money by educating others.
- You can even sell our products and services using effective sales funnels.
- Offers ready-made marketing campaigns through prebuilt lead and sales funnels to drive more growth.
- Offers an Editable template to suit your business, and you have the option to select from a panel of 26 languages.
- Provides real-time support and guidance across 8 languages.
- You can access it on mobile, conduct online surveys, track traffic generation, auto segmentation, and manage list building.
- You can also use its advanced analytics, spam checker, global view, and integrate so many applications to promote and scale your business.
On what grounds is GetResponse better than Hubspot?
The most noticeable thing that makes GetResponse one of the best alternatives for HubSpot is its Autofunnel feature. You get in-built funnel templates to create your funnels efficiently, including emails, forms, and landing pages.
Additionally, it offers 180+ responsive templates for creating an unlimited number of landing pages, included in all the plans. GetResponse lets you process payments via secure gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, Square, etc.
Its basic plan starts from just $15/month, while the Plus plan costs $49, and it offers a 30-day free trial.
Leverage this comprehensive marketing tool EngageBay with valuable features and sales CRM to connect, nurture, engage, and acquire customers. Using marketing automation features like forms, landing pages, emails, a lead generation tool, and web analytics, you can save time to cut down manual and repetitive tasks.
It, in turn, increases productivity and efficiency with no quality risks.
- Its sales CRM with features like 360-degree customer view, deal management, and appointment scheduling lets you automate the sales process.
- You can manage your contacts and sales pipeline to build strong customer relationships and grow sales.
- Its free live chats help you assist your customers in no time.
- It also offers ticket management to track, solve, and prioritize tickets and drive insights through email reports.
- Additionally, you have sales tools like contact management, telephony, email tracking, and deal pipelines.
Price: starts at $8.99/month
On what grounds is EngageBay better than Hubspot?
The paid plan price is the most significant plus point of EngageBay over HubSpot. Its prices are reasonable keeping in mind the range of services they provide. Unlike HubSpot, its Pro Plan costs just $49.99/month with no mandatory onboarding fees.
Also, its free plan has a plethora of valuable features. So, if startups and small businesses want to start, they can consider this option and then gradually scale higher with bigger and affordable plans.
It also lets you store as many contacts you want, adds notes, checks email leads, keeps documents, goes through previous chats, and so on. This all-in-one marketing tool is helpful for businesses wishing to establish and promote their products and services.
With over 80,000 users from 160 countries, Sendinblue has 10+ years of expertise in helping your business grow with its impressive sales and marketing tools. Stay close to your customers by communicating through personalized emails requiring less designing time, SMS to save your time, and chats to help them instantly.
It gives you comprehensive options to personalize your marketing efforts to provide your customers with that “human” touch.
- Smart CRM lets you build meaningful customer relationships and manage their data in one place.
- You can send messages quickly and automate segmentation to boost performance and save time through marketing automation.
- You can also design your transactional emails and set up their engagement and deliverability to reach the right place at the right time.
- Skyrocket your email contacts with customized forms capable of integrating with your website.
- You can also run Facebook ads and retarget visitors by showing them your ads while browsing different websites.
- Improve your marketing performance by analyzing email reports, A/B testing, and sending messages at the right time through a machine-learning algorithm to save time.
- You can integrate its feature, application, and plugins with other tools to boost your performance.
On what grounds Sendinblue is better than Hubspot?
Price is the primary reason you can consider Sendinblue as your HubSpot alternative. Surprisingly, its free plan covers features like unlimited contacts, marketing automation, web tracking, and built-in CRM.
Also, its paid plans begin at $25/month, which is, of course, a lot less than what HubSpot offers.
Using its editor is effortless, and you get so many creative templates to choose from. Additionally, sending transactional emails like invoices, sign-up emails, order notifications, and more is possible, which HubSpot does not provide.
Another unique thing about Sendinblue is that it changes based on emails instead of contacts. It is fruitful for businesses with a vast contact base.
Even though you are not a coding ninja, you can easily use the marketing tools of Wishpond to scale your business high.
- Create beautiful landing pages that are responsive to mobile devices using the drag and drop feature
- Use robust and easy customizable pop-ups, forms, and overlays on every page of your website to generate more leads.
- Conduct promos and contests on social media sites like Instagram to build followers lists and engage more with them.
- Its marketing automation lets you boost performance and cut downtime lag so you can nurture your visitors and convert them into potential customers.
- You can also integrate Wishpond with over 30 marketing platforms like Salesforce, Zapier, MailChimp, Shopify, Slack, Gmail, Stripe, etc. you can always get actionable insights through leads tracking and management.
On what grounds Wishpond is better than Hubspot?
Wishpond offers advanced and rich templates for landing pages and emails with easy setup, better than HubSpot.
Comparing the price, Wishpond is again an affordable solution than HubSpot against the same features. It costs just $49/month for unlimited landing pages, marketing automation, email drip campaigns, social media contests, unlimited accounts, and a maximum of 1000 leads.
You can also try it free for 14 days.
Using the all-in-one sales and marketing tool of Keap, you can grow your business consistently and serve your customers better.
- Its comprehensive CRM lets you collect all the required details about your customers that you can access from your device.
- The automated email marketing of Keap is robust and enables you to work less but get results better.
- You can send customized messages, schedule appointments, and track sales using its dashboard.
- Its marketing automation lets you send personalized emails and take other actions based on customer behavior for maximum profitability.
- Send customized quotes, invoices, and integrate your site with other apps you like.
- You can also analyze the performance of your marketing campaigns through detailed reporting and insights to shape your next moves.
On what grounds Keap is better than Hubspot?
Keap is an excellent tool for email marketing automation. It lets you build sales pipelines, process payments, create beautiful landing pages, and generate invoices.
You can also integrate it with other tools, including WordPress to add a blog on your website and Databox to manage analytics. You can even combine it with a free analytics tool like Google Analytics instead of Databox. Using Zapier, you can integrate a lot of devices as well.
Without paying a hefty amount, you can still leverage a CRM, publish content, build your sales pipeline, create email workflow, and more. Also, the tool is way easier to learn compared to HubSpot.
Keap is significant for small to medium businesses with limited resources because they can get great functionalities at fewer prices. Its starting price is $79/month for 1 user, 500 contacts.
What is Hubspot?
Hubspot currently boasts 78k+ customers from 120+ countries. Its features and proven technologies have benefited thousands of businesses around the globe.
But is it affordable for every business?
Given its high prices, HubSpot becomes out of reach for many startups and SMBs out there. Also, there are some more drawbacks to Hubspot other than pricing that you may want to know.
- Its CRM cannot add several email addresses into one contact record and cannot merge multiple subdomains from the same organization.
- Limited reporting plan
- Poor selection of templates for emails and landing pages
- It cannot schedule repetitive tasks
This is why marketers and businesses look for HubSpot alternatives that suit their budget and allow them to leverage more features and functionalities that this marketing tool cannot offer.
Which is the Right HubSpot Alternative For You?
I would rate ActiveCampaign as the overall best Hubspot Alternative, according to my review. Next to ActiveCampaign, you can go for OntraPort and Sendinblue. Regarding budget-friendly alternatives, you can choose GetResponse, EngageBay, and WishPond.
Thus, these were our top 7 HubSpot Alternatives you can consider. All of them are great so choose the one that you find the most suitable, depending upon your business needs and budget.
7 Best Hubspot Alternatives 2023 - Which is Right For You?
Looking for free and paid HubSpot alternatives? Then you'll love this list. It's a hand-picked list of Alternative that you can use instead of HubSpot
Product In-Stock: InStock