5 Best Moz Alternative 2023 – Which is best?
Are there any options for those who really don’t want to burn huge holes in their pockets by taking a Moz subscription? Well, here is the best Moz Alternative list to answer your question.
Let’s directly get to the list without any further explanations.
The Best Moz Alternatives Are
I would recommend SEMrush as the overall best Moz Alternative. It is the most preferred tool among the leading digital marketers and SEO specialists. Although it costs the same as Moz, it’s a more affordable option owing to the extended features and functionalities that it offers.
While Moz provides up to 300keywords, SEMrush goes a step ahead and provides up to 500keywords at the same price. This is the first place where SEMrush established its affordability over Moz in price.
- 40+ tools for SEO that aid processes like competitor analysis, keyword research, rank tracking, link building, and a lot more.
- Content marketing tools that up your content game and add to the website’s SEO.
- Paid Advertising tools that add more strength to the organic SEO efforts and strategies.
- Tracking for up to 500 keywords every month.
- Social media management tools that help enhance visibility through a strong social media presence.
SEMrush is available in three different monthly plans.
- SEMrush Pro for $119
- SEMrush Guru for $229
- SEMrush Business $449
However, if you choose to pay annually for the plans, the cost comes down by 17%, with the Pro plan costing $99 per month, the Guru plan costing $191 per month, and the Business plan costing $374 per month.
Besides that, you can even use SEMrush free trial, except there shall be limitations. Moreover, you’re covered with a 7days money-back guarantee once you buy a subscription. So, in case you need to cancel or downgrade your subscription within 7days, you get a full refund.
My next affordable Moz Alternative is KWFinder. It is not necessarily an SEO tool, but it’s an all-in-one keyword research tool. With 2.5 million keywords, 100 million competitor keywords are checked every month, and support for 52 thousand locations.
KWFinder is the perfect tool you’d ever need for keyword research and improving website SEO.
KWFinder tool helps you find all the hidden long-tail keywords, competitor keywords, local keywords, and everything in and around that. Moreover, it presents results from the Google Suggest keywords sources and adds more authenticity to your keyword research and helping better analysis and performance.
- Extensive keyword research for long-tail keywords, competitor keywords, and local keywords.
- Filter keywords list for making them more profitable and result-giving.
- Import keyword lists from other sources and tools.
- Get detailed metrics for all the keywords in terms of search volume, competition, etc.
- Analytics and tracking feature to mark and analyze keywords rankings and improve performance.
- Keyword Planner to ensure all the necessary keywords are incorporated well in your content and other SEO plans and processes.
KWFinder comes with basic, premium, and agency plans that cost $29/month, $39/month, and $79/month, respectively, if you purchase them on an annual billing basis.
However, if you don’t want to bear an upfront annual cost, you can opt for monthly plans, which cost $49/month for the Basic Plan, $69/month for the Premium Plan, and $129/month for the Agency Plan. The only downside to monthly plans is that they cost a lot more than what it would cost you every month if you pay the entire amount for the year upfront. Even KWFinder review 2022 states it clearly.
Moreover, you can also get a 10-days free trial of the tool before you finally make a purchasing decision. Also, if you take the subscription and don’t find it helpful, you have a 48-hours money-back guarantee, so you don’t have to worry about losing your money.
Serpstat is the cheapest Moz Alternative after KWFinder available over the web. Starting at just $69 per month, it has 30 plus tools and features like keyword analysis, competitor analysis, rank tracking, website audits, and a lot more.
You can efficiently perform SEO and page audits and create custom reports to have valuable insights for SEO planning. The keyword research also makes more sense to develop insightful keyword lists and clusters with detailed search volumes and competition metrics.
A more detailed Serpstat review helps you know more. Here is the list that helps you with this feature-rich and affordable SEO management tool.
- 30+ tools to meet end-to-end SEO needs and requirements.
- Excellent keyword directory which constantly keeps growing.
- Analytics and tracking to continuously check and enhance SEO performance.
- Competitor analysis for multiple processes, including paid ads to get useful insights and take steps to stay ahead of the competition.
- End-to-end website and page audit to help plan SEO and other digital marketing goals.
The basic plan starts at $69 per month, which shall go down to $55 per month if you make an upfront payment for the entire year. There are more advanced plans, which add more features and functionalities. The highest is the Enterprise plan which, if taken monthly, costs $499 per month, while the upfront yearly payment brings this cost to $399 a month.
Writerzen, the killer content creation tool, is my next Moz Alternative. It provides an end-to-end solution for content writers and content marketers. It has intuitive and advanced keyword research, competitor research, and content creation features.
With all these features, the tool is great for content creation and marketing, and though it does not support end-to-end SEO as Moz does, it’s still a viable option to meet at least some SEO needs. Moreover, the price for which it comes, it’s very affordable. We shall see the pricing, but before that, let’s quickly note down all the prominent features of the tool in a list.
- Keyword Explorer that helps find the most competitive and ranking keywords along with detailed metrics and analytics. It helps to find and analyze the highest-ranking keywords along with detailed metrics on search volume and competition.
- Keyword Importer that helps create exhaustive keywords lists while providing the ability to import keywords from different lists.
- Topic Discovery helps search and analyze trending topics to help you plan content for the future. You can easily find trending topics that will help you rank your content in top results on SERPs.
- Plagiarism Checker helps you ensure the reliability, uniqueness, and authenticity of your content.
- Content Creator helps you create the most amazing titles and content that ranks on the top of the SERPs.
The tool is available for a seven days free trial. The premium plans start at $70 per month ($49, if you pay annually) and $100 per month ($70, if you pay annually).
So, it’s very cheap and affordable and meets most SEO needs and requirements, as mentioned before. Moreover, the catch is the money-back guarantee that the tool comes with. If at any point in time you’re not satisfied with the tool, you can send in a refund request, and your amount shall be refunded to you without any questions. However, the cancellation can be made only once.
Ahrefs is one of the premium Moz Alternative that I have experienced. It has been a popular tool among SEO specialists. Whether it is website audit, competitor analysis, keyword research, content analysis, audit, optimization, or any other thing, Ahrefs does it all.
When it comes to crawling, Ahrefs is a master. It incorporates one of the major SEO processes to its core, i.e., backlinks creation. Being the most active crawler, Ahrefs has a directory of over 22trillion backlinks, and the number is still counting.
- Excellent link building with the most active crawler.
- Website and content audit to help create and implement an SEO strategy. Right from the initial audit of the website to SEO planning and implementation, analyzing results and making improvements, you never need anything else if you’ve got Ahrefs.
- Extensive tools for competitor, keywords, and content research to stay at the top of your SEO plans and strategies.
- Find domain age and authority to extensively compare and plan strategies accordingly.
Ahrefs plans start at $99 per month ($82 if you pay annually), and the plans extend gradually, with the highest plan price going at $999 per month ($832 if you pay annually).
Looking at the prices, it’s better to go for annual plans as they are discounted. Moreover, if you take a yearly plan, you get a 2 months extra subscription absolutely free.
When compared to other Ahrefs alternatives, one issue with the tool is that it does not have a free trial, and even if you want to just explore the tool, you’ll have to unburden your pocket for $7. There’s no money-back guarantee either.
What is Moz?
Moz is one of the most popular SEO tools for meeting every requirement encompassing the SEO of your website. However, that’s not the only tool out there.
As digital marketing came to boom and SEO gained ever-growing importance for ranking websites and creating brand visibility, the internet became full with umpteen digital marketing and SEO tools.
With the growing business competition and the world shifting to digital and virtual environments, the need for extensive SEO and digital marketing has grown. As that need takes importance, you require extensive SEO tools to aid your digital marketing and SEO goals.
Which is the Best Moz Alternative For You?
SEMrush is my first Moz Alternative. Added, you can consider KWFinder and SerpStat as affordable Moz Alternative. Ahrefs is the premium Moz Alternative for you. SEO is an important aspect for getting results from your website, and staying strong in the competition means investing in useful tools. Moz comes as an excellent tool for getting great SEO results, but there are other tools too with equal standing.
This article acquainted you with some of the best Moz alternatives that will outstandingly help enhance your website's SEO. I hope this article was helpful and you found the tool that will suit you the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best alternative to Moz?
SEMrush is the best alternative to Moz. It has standard features that help users use advanced SEO features in a single tool.
Any Cheaper alternative to Moz?
Comparatively, SEMrush and Ahrefs are cheaper alternatives of Moz. Both tools help the users to have an extended reach using the beneficial SEO tools.
Which tool is better than Moz?
SEMrush is better than Moz. Semrush is a far better value than Moz if you plan on performing a lot of backlinks or keyword analysis every day. If you want a solution covering SEO and PPC, Semrush is a far better choice than Moz.