The Bloggingio Internet Marketing Scholarship
Bloggingio is an independent internet marketing blog & services provider founded in 2013 to produce actionable internet marketing strategies and we are happy to help 1,00,000+ visitors over the world every year to improve the skills in the right path. Here list of most visited posts:
Get access to handpicked Black Friday Hosting deals and below are the companies offering recommended black Friday deals.
Bloggingio Internet Marketing Scholarship is designed to help aspiring students to share the knowledge about Internet marketing while doing their university programs, thus helping them to know more about market standards.
Bloggingio Internet Marketing Scholarship grants $1000 scholarship to one student every year. While every business moves towards the digital platform and we ourselves found our small business with a bunch of ideas while doing our university program, we are eager to hear the thoughts from young minds and you need to write an article about
- Currently, enrolled in college & university
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- Must be 18+ years old
- Be a junior, senior or graduate student majoring in business & marketing, communications or a web-based technology.
How to Apply & submission guidelines
Write an article with 750-1500 words and send us the completed article as Word document to email address email@example.com along with the following details.
- Name, phone number and address
- College and course enrolled
- Expected year of graduation
- Deadline is on November 30, 2017
- Winner will be announced on December 10, 2017
- Awards will be sent on December 25, 2017.
We will attempt to notify Scholarship winners via the email or telephone number provided in the original entry submission.
FAQ about Scholarship
1.Do students need to pay any fee to join the scholarship program?
Absolutely No. The scholarship program is absolutely free of cost to every student.
2. Do students need to provide any credit card info before starting scholarship program?
We don't require any credit card details before applying for the scholarship. However, If anyone gets awarded we contact them for bank details or any other payment modes to transfer money.
3. Are you going to sell student names to a third party website?