SiteGround offers six different types of hosting where each hosting type contains a minimum of three different plans. This can be pretty confusing especially for newcomers.
That's why I wrote this SiteGround Pricing info in detail for better understanding.
SiteGround Pricing : Overview
SiteGround plans can be distinguished into categories where the Web Hosting plans start from $6.99 per month and ends at $14.99 per month. The same applies to Managed WordPress Hosting and WooCommerce plans. The SiteGround Cloud Hosting starts from $80 per month to $240 per month based on resources and custom Cloud plans can also be availed. The Reseller plan is based on the GoGeek plan, so it priced at $14.99 per month. At last, the Enterprise plan comes with customized selection, so open pricing is not included.
Here are the SiteGround plans in brief:
- Web Hosting: Starts from $6.99 per month, ends on $14.99 per month
- WordPress Hosting: Starts from $6.99 per month, ends on $14.99 per month
- WooCommerce Hosting: Starts from $6.99 per month, ends on $14.99 per month
- Cloud Hosting: Starts from $80 per month, ends on $240 per month
- Reseller Hosting: Starts from $14.99 per month
All the above pricing is calculated based on yearly billing and here is my exclusive post on SiteGround Monthly Billing Breakdown.
Before Choosing a SiteGround Plan, Consider This
SiteGround offers one-time discounted plans for your lifetime, so make sure to avail the maximum savings by opting for long term billings. At max, you can get a hosting account for 36 months, a maximum saving opportunity that is available right now.
I'm a paying customer to SiteGround since 2017. I started with their Growbig plan and now hold an account on Startup and GoGeek plans too hosting our own sites and client projects. Things that I bet on SiteGround anytime is performance and support. You can also check my individual reviews of each Web & WordPress hosting plans below.
Choose the Right SiteGround Plan
SiteGround cares for every site be it big, medium, or small, that's why SiteGround categorized their plans into three.
If you are just starting out and planning to host a single site for your passion, choose Startup plan. If you're getting hosting for your business needs and need to host more than one site, choose the Growbig plan. The GoGeek plan is for someone whose sites get more than 25,000 visits per month. You can start with any of these plans and change plans later based on your need, without any downtimes.
Here is SiteGround plans and its features:
SiteGround Web Hosting
SiteGround Web Hosting is very much affordable, especially its StartUp plan which only costs $6.99 a month. SiteGround also has extended its web hosting services and its best-seller GrowBig plan for only $9.99 a month. Also, much more extensive tools and features with GoGeek plan for only $14.99 a month.
- Ultra-Fast Sites – SiteGround hosting platform is based on Google Cloud and uses an ultra-fast network and permanent SSD storage.
- Top-notch Security – SiteGround manages the security of your websites at the server and application level.
- Managed WordPress – SiteGround includes WordPress installation, easy and fast WP Starter site-building wizard, managed software and plug-in auto-updates, expert WordPress support, and more.
- Easy Site Management – Easily manage your site built on the most popular Content Management Systems such as Joomla, Magento, WordPress, and more.
- Domain Management – SiteGround makes it more convenient in terms of managing both your domain and your site at the same location. SiteGround offers affordable domain registration and transfer services, a friendly domain management board, DNS services, and more.
SiteGround WordPress Hosting
WordPress web hosting is a server that has been designed to run WordPress. The additional functionality offered can vary depending on the form of WordPress that you are hosting. But, basically, it's going to be packed with features like one-click-install, so you can easily install WordPress on your site, or automatically update your WordPress core.
SiteGround offers a great quality of WordPress hosting that you can 100% trust its process and services. SiteGround has pretty affordable prices, particularly its StartUp plan, which only costs $6.99 a month. SiteGround has also expanded its WordPress hosting services and its best-selling GrowBig package to just $9.99 a month. Also, much more extensive tools and features with GoGeek plan for only $14.99 a month.
- Staging Tool – Making changes to your site has never been easier. Create a copy of your site with a button, work on it, and then move the changes live with our staging method.
- Dev Toolkit – Advanced users will gain many benefits from SiteGround tools like WP-CLI, SSH access, PHP version control, Git integration, and more that make workflows easy and fast.
- Collaboration Tools – You can easily add collaborators, ship sites to clients, and give your clients Whitelabel access to their site’s Site Tools.
- Email Service – Create unlimited email accounts with the webmail interface included. Stop spam with the free SpamExperts service.
- WordPress Transfer – Bring your WordPress site to a free SiteGround Migrator plugin in just a few clicks or get a professional website switch from SiteGround experts.
SiteGround Managed WooCommerce Hosting
WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that is mainly used to market online goods or services. WooCommerce makes it easy to create an online store that is tailored to business needs. WooCommerce also makes it easy to control your inventory, secure payments, control shipping and will apply taxes accordingly. It's one of the Cheapest Managed Google Cloud Hosting for WooCommerce and I recommend GoGeek plan for it.
SiteGround offers high quality WooCommerce hosting that delivers efficient and effective services. SiteGround has quite cheap prices, particularly its StartUp program, which only costs $6.99 a month. SiteGround has also extended its WooCommerce hosting services and best-selling GrowBig package to just $9.99 a month. Also, a much larger set of tools and features with GoGeek for only $14.99 a month.
- AI anti-bot system – SiteGround has unique anti-bot AI system, skilled with the knowledge of SiteGround experts acquired over the years, effectively prevents millions of security threats every day.
- Custom WAF – SiteGround's security team is constantly updating its Web Application Firewall with custom in-house written regulations that keep your store safe from various site attacks.
- Unique Caching Options – By default, SiteGround enables NGINX Direct Delivery for all sites on its servers, which means that certain items, like your images, will load faster and will be directly served by NGINX.
- Powerful Speed Technology – SiteGround servers are located in some of the best data centers in the world and run on the latest SSD disks. SiteGround's hardware is updated regularly.
- CDN Service – The CDN tremendously speeds up your load time for visitors from different geographical locations.
SiteGround Cloud Hosting
SiteGround Cloud Hosting has managed to provide you a great quality of hosting provider at very affordable prices. You can start on the cloud with its Entry plan for only $80 a month. You may also want an optimal cloud experience with a Business plan for only $120 a month, an advanced performance of Business Plus for only $160 a month, and a premium server power of Super Power plan for just $240 a month.
- Staging, Git & WP-CLI – SiteGround makes the production of WordPress and WooCommerce easier with a simple staging platform and integration of Git and WP-CLI.
- Dynamic Caching & More – Speed up your WordPress and Woo pages with SG Optimizer plugin, using smart dynamic caching and several other efficiency optimizations.
- Easy Start & Managed Updates – SiteGround cloud services include quick on-boarding of new and existing sites and managed WordPress and WooCommerce auto-updates.
- SSH & SFTP – You have direct SSH access to your cloud account, and you can also use SFTP for secure file transfer and management.
- Dedicated IP – The cloud account gives you the individuality and satisfaction of having your own Dedicated IP.
SiteGround Reseller Hosting
SiteGround Reseller Hosting comes with extensive features and reliable tools that clients would definitely adore with the very affordable pricing. SiteGround Reseller Hosting costs at $14.99 a month with its GoGeek plan that surely provides you the best possible hosting services.
- Manage multiple sites in your hosting package – This allows you to create multiple sites and manage them easily from a single dashboard. Each site has its own Site Tools for easy management of web files, databases, emails and more.
- Give your clients white-label access to their sites – You can easily give your clients a white-label access to their own website's Site Tools. You will also be able to log in to a special version of our site management tools that do not have SiteGround branding.
- Collaboration Option – You can create a separate collaborator account for each person completely free of charge.
- Site Transfer to Clients – You can transfer the Site Ownership with just a few clicks upon the requests of your clients.
- Client Interfaces – SiteGround makes it more convenient to deliver easy and intuitive in creating sites and manage them with the wide range of tools that SiteGround offers.
SiteGround Enterprise Hosting
The SiteGround Enterprise Hosting Service is designed by its customers, to decide how to host your site and what server resources you need for your SiteGround website to manage everything for you. Due to your custom requirements, there is no fixed price tag for SiteGround Enterprise plans as it varies depending on the number of resources your site will use.
- Reliable Architecture – Customized solutions that SiteGround design and develop are based on Linux containers as well as provide a world-class level of availability and scalability.
- Fully Managed – SiteGround customers can completely focus on their core business while SiteGround itself take care of the maintenance of their hosting infrastructure.
- Development Workflow – SiteGround will help you create one or integrate your custom development workflow in their own hosting solution.
- Custom Onboarding – SiteGround will build your infrastructure in a timely manner and help you upload or publish your project and get a great start.
- Personal Account Managers – You can depend on a dedicated account manager to take care of your project every step of the way. This person helps you get on board and knows your project from the start.
Common Features for All SiteGround Plans
SiteGround hosting plans including their packages offer are much similar to each other and have common features and tools you can maximize with SiteGround hosting services.
This plan includes StartUp, GrowBig and GoGeek packages.
- Unmetered Traffic
- Free SSL
- Daily Backup
- Free CDN
- Free Email
- Managed WordPress
- Unlimited Databases
- 100% renewable energy match
- 30-Days Money-Back
However, with an extensive plans such as GrowBig and GoGeek have additional features in common.
- On-demand Backup Copies
- Speed-boosting Caching
- Add Collaborators.
This post has been updated based on new SiteGround Pricing in 2020.