This ThriveCart review talks about ThriveCart features, plans, pricing, customer support. Check these updated reviews on ThriveCart now.
If you are looking for a solution to process your buyer’s payment easily and reduce cart abandonment for your online store, then you have reached the right place.
ThriveCart will act as a blueprint to solve all your problems. It has solutions for every issue you have, starting from creating a shopping cart to process the cart's payment and even more.
In this Thrivecart review, we will tell you everything about ThriveCart, its features, and pricing that would help you in understanding if this software is suitable for you or not.
ThriveCart is a shopping cart application that will help your business efficiently process your online store's payment.
Josh Barlett founded ThriveCart in 2015 to help online stores create more sales and offer them services to help their business grow.
This platform offers you checkout pages that convert into sales and reduce cart abandonment. The user interface of ThriveCart is effortless to use, and even a non-techie could use it smoothly. It helps you upsell your product with a detailed analysis of your store's revenue and other important data.
They assist in analyzing your current information and help in predicting the future sales and payment of your online store. It will help you use the right strategies that will improve your store's performance in the future.
ThriveCart has also integrated with a lot of other software to provide the best services to its members. Also, the customer support of ThriveCart is always there at your service to resolve all your technical and non-technical issues.
Who should use ThriveCart?
- Someone with an e-commerce business
- The product sold can be both digitals a physical or online course
- You can also sell products that require a subscription
Who should not use ThriveCart?
- If you sell different types of products on your eCommerce store
- If your country doesn't support Stripe or PayPal
Top 5 Features of ThriveCart
1. Provides Upselling, Downselling, and Bump offer
If you have ever purchased an item from an online store, you must have noticed a list of products that display along with the product you want to buy, and these products are either upsells or downsells to make you add them into your Cart.
Upselling is when you persuade your prospective buyer to purchase a more expensive product along with the selected product. And Downselling is when you encourage your buyer to buy an outcome lower than the price of the product chosen.
In ThriveCart, you can integrate Bump offers on the checkout page to customers to educate customers about exciting offers. The customers can tick the bump to proceed with its payment. ThriveCart gives you an option to add up to 5 upsell and downsell to increase your revenue.
2. Option to collect sales tax
It is an essential feature to look for when purchasing a shopping cart software. Sales tax or VAT is a critical element, and if you don't have a proper system for its collection, your online store can get stuck in a big mess.
ThriveCart lets you collect VAT from your customer by enabling some options, and you can select the VAT amount you want to charge to your customer. If you search for this feature on any other platform, you will have to pay extra costs to enable this service.
Moreover, other shopping cart software is unable to handle the complexity that is associated with digital VAT. If you are selling digital products, then the VAT charge must be the rate that applies to the nation that the customer belongs to.
Furthermore, you must also report the VAT amount that you have levied to your VAT MOSS center. ThriveCart offers this service at no extra cost. It provides this service through Taxamo, which charges $99 per month, but you don't have to pay any additional amount to access this service.
You can imagine that you are getting a service of $99 per month, paying the price for just ThriveCart, which charges a one-time payment and gives you lifetime access to all its premium features.
3. A/B Testing
It is a crucial feature that everyone should use to avoid wasting their time and money on something that's not working.
A/B testing or split testing is examining which type of checkout page performs better. In this, you create two pages with different information to achieve the same action through A/B testing; you will see which option generates more revenue and clicks, and then go with that.
It is exceptionally flexible since you can test every aspect individually. For instance, you can run a split test between various prices, custom fields on checkout vs. none, two bump offers, different payment options, and testimonials.
Moreover, you can also test which bullet point will perform better on the checkout page, which pricing option will be better for you, like the one-time fee, recurring fee, or pay as you wish. Apart from these, there are many other options too.
But to begin with the test, you first have to choose two products you need to perform a split test. Make sure to name them correctly to avoid any confusion in the future.
Then select the goal you are aiming for your split testing. It can be anything higher income, lower cart abandonment, or highest cart conversion.
Next, ThriveCart shows you to choose the end date for the split test to operate. At last, you will require to specify the URL of the checkout page of the split testing.
4. Affiliate Management
If you want to grow your eCommerce store, it is vital to start your affiliate marketing. 81% of e-commerce stores and brands use affiliate marketing to increase more revenue and customer interaction.
It is a process by which other marketers will promote your products in return for a commission that you will provide if they make any sale.
So, if you have an affiliate program or want to start one for your store, you can do it through ThriveCart.
It will help you manage your affiliates by making proper lists of them, how many sales they have made, and the commission percentage you would want to pay your mates, and all these things under ThriveCart.
Moreover, you can control which products you want to promote through a particular affiliate and set an exceptional payment level based on per product.
It also offers the option of generating affiliate-specific coupons connected to a regular affiliate link. On clicking on the coupon, the user gets directed to the association.
Furthermore, in affiliate, you can get the regular reporting and admin center. Plus, you can develop your system to make an instant payment to affiliates when a purchase is made rather than delaying it for an average of 30 to 60 days.
This feature acts as a huge bonus for many affiliates. You can also track the behavior of your affiliate marketers and how many sales they are generating.
In the affiliate dashboard, you will find an overview tab where you can track many details. The details include how your affiliate is performing, active members, the commission they are earning, and the number of sales generated. This serves as a massive help to most users.
5. Creating a checkout that converts
ThriveCart provides you with four high-converting checkout templates that will help you reduce your cart abandonment rate by easing out the process of payment.
- One-step Checkout: In this template, your buyer has to fill out all the details in a single long-form box, and then the checkout is processed.
- Two-step checkout: This template processes the checkout in 2 steps. The first step asks your buyer to fill in all the personal information like name, phone number, email address, etc., then the payment box appears.
One significant benefit of this is that even if your buyer doesn't process the checkout, you will get all their personal information to send emails. Then you can make them a part of your email marketing group.
- Pop-up checkout: This checkout option is very convenient. So, whenever a customer wants to buy a product and clicks on “checkout,” they get a pop-up option to fill in all the details and process the payment.
- Embedded checkout: All the other three checkout options mentioned above don't support customization. However, through embedded checkout, you get a checkout template in the center of the page.
You can add information or testimonials on the page in the remaining space, making it a personalized checkout. You have the option to choose any checkout option mentioned above according to your need.
Moreover, there are numerous customization options too. For instance, you can add box-shot pictures of particular products that you want to market. Also, you can include testimonials and videos to enhance engagement. You can also add information about the product in bullets to increase readability.
6. Other features of ThriveCart
- Offer Coupons: You can create specific coupons for increasing the sale of your online stores. It is a great way to increase your revenue to promote new products or reward loyal customers. Moreover, you can use coupons to maintain the customer engagement rate.
Using coupons, your customers can get discounts within a specified period and on specified products. You can mention the terms and conditions on which your coupons will work.
It will help you in avoiding any confusion that your customer can have while availing of this coupon. In ThriveCart, you can opt for the coupons already present, or you can create new ones. For each coupon, you have two options – copy code and copy URL.
Now, you can offer these coupons for a particular event. Adding the expiration date will ensure that the coupons are only available or the specific period you want. There are three options that you can choose from in the discount type section. These are:
- Free shipping
Now, you have to make adjustments to the settings on the use of coupons. Moreover, you must also select the products which are liable for coupon usage.
- Detailed Stats: A business doesn't work on guesses; you need a specific pattern and statistics to analyze what is going right and what is not performing well. ThriveCart provides detailed statistics for all kinds of activities that you perform in your store.
It helps you in analyzing the growth of your business. After that, you can implement a proper plan to boost the productivity of your business. The more precise the information, the better the action plan you can build.
- Dunning Function: If your product requires subscription money that needs to be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, then you need software that will help you in managing your subscription.
ThriveCart provides you with a dunning function to remind your customer about their payment date or when they are late to make the payment.
It will save you a lot of time and effort to send these emails personally, but you can send automated mail through this function without manual support.
- Membership Integrations: Most e-commerce stores that sell digital products look for a platform that allows them to run their product without paying any additional money.
And, ThriveCart has integrated with a lot of Membership Platforms like Membermouse, Wishlist Member, Member Press, Teachable, Digital Access Pass, and Optimize Member to help you run your online product smoothly and efficiently.
- Subscription Management: If you want to offer online services or courses that require a monthly subscription, then proper management of your subscription is essential for your business's appropriate functioning.
ThriveCart provides a good list and details of the people who have subscribed to your product and tells about the no. of installments you have made and the amount which is yet to be paid.
- Retargeting Customer: The average Cart Abandonment rate of e-commerce websites is 65.23% that means 65 times out of 100, a buyer placed a product in the shopping cart and didn't purchase it.
This rate can be higher or lower than your online store cart abandonment rate. But if it's higher, then this can be a big problem that you need to solve ASAP. The high rate of cart abandonment makes retargeting an impressive feature of ThriveCart.
Furthermore, the platform makes sure that you can retarget your clients with ease. Through ThriveCart, these potential buyers will be transferred to your autoresponder, and their team will send them an email asking about their problems.
- Autoresponder Integration: The use of Autoresponders is widespread in the digital era. It is the software through which you can send automated emails on every action they take on the store.
Apart from this, you can create a chain of emails that you can send daily or weekly without manual support. ThriveCart has integrated with ConvertKit, AWeber, Drip, Get Response, Hubspot, Active Campaign, etc.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: ThriveCart is very confident of what it offers to all its customers and agrees to pay a full refund within the first month 30 days of your ThriveCart subscription.
If you didn't get the result you wanted or you are not satisfied with their product, then ThriveCart will give you a full refund without any question asked.
Another exciting aspect is the ThriveCart “Pays For Itself” Guarantee. The uniqueness lies in the fact that the software does not offer a refund guarantee. Instead, it offers the ThriveCart team's assistance for free to help you if you don't get the desired results.
- Behavior Rules: It is one of the most important features offered by ThriveCart. Through this, you can set situations in which you will send automated personalized messages to your customer.
However, to add the behavior, you will need to go “Add rule” and then click on the particular rule you want. Then, it would help if you used your autoresponder or custom HTML to execute the action.
Some of these events are when:
- The Cart is abandoned
- Payment is due
- A subscription is canceled
- A recurring payment fails
- The main product is refunded
- Constant updates: Are you wondering how ThriveCart assures high rate conversions? It is because the software is continuously updated. Based on patterns and current trends across the globe, ThriveCart undergoes multiple updates.
In fact, in the year 2020, the software got more than 196 updates. Amazing, right? Assessing more than $381m transactions and the latest trend, an expert team ensures that you get the best service possible.
- Secure URLs: Payment collection requires secure websites. It is vital that your clients feel that you have top-grade security. ThriveCart ensures that you have that by offering the best secure URLs.
With a secured URL, you can now enhance the customer retention rate with ease. After all, security is one of the top features that customers look for while shopping. Moreover, it supports various websites, membership sites, etc.
- Integrations: Integrations are one of the most vital parameters that can enhance shopping cart software appeal. ThriveCart excels at this particular criterion and proudly flaunts its numerous integrations.
Some of these are Demio, HubSpot, Stripe, Apple Pay, InfusionsoftDrip, PayPal, MailChimp, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, Optimize, Member, Digital Access Pass, Membermouse, Teachable, WishList Member
Apart from these, ThriveCart also supports Zapier. Now, this offers you access to uncountable integrations that are available in the ever-expanding library of Zapier. Moreover, ThriveCart has a clear understanding of the needs of stack integration. It thus continues to grow the collection.
The next crucial key generation is your email system provider. It will not be a problem at the primary level to add a new customer to your email list, but as you grow, you will want to add more. If you are using an advanced level email system, you can easily add tags to the customer or include them in automation instead of adding them directly to the list.
The example of the advanced level email system is Drip, Active Campaign, Infusionsoft and likewise.
One of the main advantages of ThriveCart is the multiple numbers of things you can do with your integration. You can trigger an option in your email system for any activity that your customer performs on your Cart or making payment.
Apart from this, you can trigger activity on purchased bumper offers, purchase failure, declined or refunded upsell, canceled subscriptions, and many more. With time, Thrivecart will keep on adding more benefits.
But if you want to use it to its full potential, you will have to use one of the email systems.
- Payment options and structure: When it comes to the payment option, ThriveCart does shine. It offers integration with different processors – Stripe, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Authorize.net.
It will ultimately help you to boost sales productivity and expand brand visibility. If your customers can easily use the payment structure, then they will want to use it again.
Apart from these integrations, the flexibility of the payment models offered by ThriveCart is merely astonishing.
The options available are:
- Limitation of product quantity
- The transaction with 22 currencies
- Free trials
- Paid trials
- Single or multiple price options
- Split pay option for subscriptions
- One-time subscription payment
- Billing frequency
- Bump offers
Apart from these aspects, the user interface is extremely smooth and can help even the tech novices without any issue.
- Products: ThriveCart offers you the opportunity to create physical as well as digital products. When you are developing the new product, you must choose the type. However, you can modify the type anytime you want.
You need to provide various other details, such as the product's status, URL, etc. Furthermore, you can also add downsells, bumps, and upsells to your products. In physical products, you will come across the shipping and other options under the fulfillment category.
- Sales funnels: The sales funnels feature of ThriveCart is remarkable. With this, you can create five downsells as well as five upsells. Navigating the sales funnel is relatively easy. Firstly, you must go to the product that you want to create the funnel for.
You can then click on the create funnel tab, followed by enable the sales to funnel option. After that, you have to edit the downsells or upsells as per your requirements. Moreover, you can also use one upsell for multiple funnels by selecting the “copy design” feature.
- Predicted revenue: Another exciting feature of ThriveCart is predicted revenue. As the name suggests, with the assistance of this feature, you get information about revenue forecasts.
You can use the data from detailed statistics and other features to analyze the revenue. Then, you can come up with a plan to ensure that the prediction indeed comes true.
- Customer Hub: This feature is beneficial for both the buyer and the seller. A customer hub is a place where you can see your profile and update any information if you want to without any help from customer support.
It is a link included in the receipt through which you can access your purchase, billing information, etc. If the buyer can access all the necessary information and is happy with the product, a seller will also be satisfied and stress-free.
ThriveCart's Customer Support
Thrive Cart's customer support is superior to the customer support of all its competitors. It provides A++ customer support with 199 articles divided into 26 categories to understand basic concepts better.
And, if you are still facing any problem, then submit a support ticket telling you about your issues on their website, and they will revert to you within 24 hours.
All the members of ThriveCart have praised their customer support, and they love how easily they solve even the most technical problem with patience.
Thrivecart doesn't offer monthly payments, but it provides a one-time payment option for the rest of their lives.
ThriveCart charges $495 as a one-time fee for accessing the standard services. This one-time payment will ensure that all the services ThriveCart provides will be there for you all your life.
If you want to run their business for an extended period, then ThriveCart can be your best investment.
It can be difficult for people who are just starting, but if you can afford it, then you should choose ThriveCart over any other of its competitors.
Apart from providing the standard ThriveCart plan, it also gives you an option of ThriveCart Pro, available at $690.
It provides a no. of additional services than ThriveCart standard like:
- Revenue sharing and JV Contract
- Multi-user permission
- Sales Tax Calculator
- Subscription Saver and Dunning Server are built-in.
- You can get your custom domain name.
So, if you find these additional features useful for your business, you can switch to ThriveCart Pro.
Conclusion – Do I Recommend ThriveCart?
ThriveCart provides you with a bundle of extraordinary services at a reasonable price if you see it in the long run, as mentioned in this Thrivecart review.
It is preferred over all other shopping cart software to help you cope up with high cart abandonment and low sales.
If the features and pricing of ThriveCart work for you, then you should go for it.