The key difference between Writesonic and Jasper AI is that Writesonic provides a free package, whereas Jasper AI does not.
We compare Jasper AI and Writesonic in this versus to help you pick between the two. We recommend reading our Jasper AI and Writesonic reviews if you want more information.
Let us get started.
The Comparison Between WriteSonic Vs Jasper
What is WriteSonic?
Writesonic is a writing tool that uses GPT-3 Technology to offer you various forms of content in a concise amount of time.
Product descriptions, landing pages, and advertisements are some of the materials that this software may assist you with.
A team of experienced content creators has trained this AI, so you can rest certain that it will provide high-quality content. Writesonic has become a well-known AI writing assistant in the content creation sector, thanks to excellent evaluations across multiple platforms.
It's simple to use, supports multiple languages, and generates work free of plagiarism. Using Writesonic to create articles is faster and more convenient, but it is also less expensive than hiring marketing agencies or freelance experts.
It is accessible all day and night throughout the year. It never gets old, and the quality is always consistent. That is why it is such an effective AI authoring tool.
Check out WriteSonic Alternative here.
What is Jasper?
Jasper is well-known among those in the content development industry. Even if you aren't entirely aware of Conversion.ai's capabilities, you have most likely heard about it in the last few months.
Jasper, formerly Conversion.ai, is an AI copywriting tool that has gained a following among content authors. Jasper is built to deliver quality and SEO-friendly content in addition to a variety of content formats. This application is ideal for anyone who requires material, as it allows them to create content from more than 50 templates.
The text generated is likewise free of plagiarism, and you'll be surprised at how quickly it can create articles. Jasper AI is being improved to make it a more helpful writing assistant.
This implies that if you choose it as your AI writing companion, you can expect regular updates to improve your experience. The launch of the Boss Mode function, where the AI will create unique material for you two times faster than customers who have subscribed to the Pro Package, is an excellent example of their most recent development.
Writer's block, procrastination, and the numerous problems of generating content on your own or outsourcing such services are no longer an issue with Jasper.
WriteSonic vs Jasper – Features
- It can create a human-like article in a matter of seconds.
- Writesonic uses natural language processing technologies to aid in creating high-quality content.
- The AI has an advanced search feature that may be used to find the text that one wants to generate.
- Users can rest confident that the copies they receive are genuine and original.
- The software can be used to make various copies, including digital adverts, website copies, blog articles, and eCommerce content.
- Writesonic supports more than eight languages. As a result, it's the ideal AI tool for a content provider looking to expand into international search engines.
Check out WriteSonic Review here.
- Jasper, the only AI with more than 40 copywriting skills, has access to many copywriting templates.
- This means that you will be able to publish a variety of articles under one roof as a content creator. Jasper can write anything for you, whether a blog post, a social media ad, a landing page, or even a product description.
- Jasper creates unique, original content — Understandably, many content creators are hesitant to use AIs for fear of receiving plagiarised content. On the other hand, Jasper performs the exact opposite, providing you with high-quality, plagiarism-free content.
- Long-form assistance — This feature simplifies the article creation process. Jasper will take care of the rest if you just give it some commands.
- The new Boss Mode feature — If you're a content creator looking for a faster approach to generating articles, the Boss Mode feature is for you. It makes your job easier, but it also produces content twice as quickly.
- Bloggers can benefit from the integration of Surfer SEO – For many bloggers, the most important consideration is whether their content is search engine friendly. Jasper takes care of this concern by using Surfer SEO, which analyses content and tells you what modifications you need to make to improve the post's ranking.
When we compare features of both WriteSonic and Jasper, Jasper always wins the race. It has a powerful user interface with a great user-friendly experience.
WriteSonic vs Jasper – Templates
You can compose your copy using one of Writesonic's 40+ templates. Templates are available for digital ad copy, website copy, ecommerce copy, product descriptions, and press releases, among other things.
Writesonic templates are unique in that they are self-explanatory, and you don't need a guide to create your content.
To make your copy, follow these simple steps:
- For your copy, choose a template.
- Enter a title to see a variety of headlines.
- Select a headline that appeals to you and proceed to the next step.
- Writesonic provides a variety of copy outlines.
- Choose an outline that appeals to you.
- Writesonic now generates high-quality content depending on the information you provide.
To make the copy sound more human, edit and adjust it. You may save, copy, or share it in any word document.
There are more than 50 templates in Jasper. Choose anybody you want, depending on the type of content you want to create. Fill in the title of any material you'd like to make.
Tell Jasper what you want to write about in the description.
Jasper creates material based on the data you provided. The aim is to experiment with the material to find the ones that best fit your needs, then put them together to make a superb copy. A completed copy can be marked as low quality or starred and copied to the clipboard.
All of the stuff you create is stored in the AI output by default. The input that resulted in output is visible.
In terms of templates, I would rate Jasper over Writesonic. Starting from the number of templates and the ease of use, Jasper has more templates when compared to WriteSonic.
Check out Jasper AI Template 2022 here.
WriteSonic vs Jasper – Languages
You can write in 18 different languages with Writesonic, but you can't translate between them.
Writesonic has the benefit of being able to translate from one language to another, while Jasper has the advantage of translating from one language to another.
On Jasper, there are two sorts of languages that are supported.
Input language: There are 24 languages that Jasper AI can read when you write them in.
There are 24 different output languages. These are the languages in which Jasper will write. For example, you can type in Portuguese, and Jasper will write in English.
Coming to the translation part, Writesonic, unfortunately, does not allow you to translate your copy. But Jasper does it! Again, Jasper takes the throne.
WriteSonic vs Jasper – Plagiarism Check
WriteSonic Plagiarism Check
Writesonic also lacks a built-in plagiarism checker. There have been a few instances where users have complained about plagiarism.
Copyscape, like Jasper, can be used to check for plagiarism in Writesonic-generated text, but not on its interface.
You must copy and paste your material into Copyscape. You should check out Rytr if you seek an AI copywriting tool with built-in plagiarism checking.
Jasper Plagiarism Check
There isn't a plagiarism checker built into Jasper. Since the AI copywriting tool was brought on board in 2021, there hasn't been a single plagiarism complaint, at least not from Jasper's 50,000+ Facebook network.
I believe it is because it contains a vast online database of words and phrases. Jasper has partnered with Copyscape, the top plagiarism check program on the market, to ensure that your writing is free of plagiarism.
The good news is that Jasper has made Copyscape available at a reduced price to its users. You may use Copyscape to check the content Jasper creates for plagiarism. Keep in mind that you must first subscribe to Copyscape to use it.
Here, both tools are sailing in the same boat. Both WriteSonic and Jasper lack a plagiarism checker in it. Though both the tools have made alternate ways, it won't add up much.
WriteSonic vs Jasper – Long-Form Content
WriteSonic Long-Form Content
The most significant benefit of this AI is that it is included with all of their lower-tier programs. Unlike Jasper, you can only use the long-form assistant if you have a premium plan.
Writesonic includes a long-form content wizard that will walk you through the process. The procedure is straightforward and quick.
Jasper Long-Form Content
It's simple to create long-form content on Jasper. All you need is a thought, and Jasper will take care of the rest.
There's a rewriting tool, a shorter tool, a grammar fixer, and explain to a child tool to ensure you obtain a copy that's not only high-quality but also readable at grade 6 or 7.
Jasper also aims to offer a tool that will allow you to rewrite a long-form copy that is thousands of words long.
Both Jasper AI and Writesonic are capable of producing long-form content. However, they take different approaches when it comes to long content, and Jasper AI can write longer content than Writesonic.
WriteSonic vs Jasper – Integration
Writesonic provides API integration. It does not currently integrate with any third-party software. If you want to use this AI authoring tool and have your tool connected to it via API, you can send them an email.
Jasper works with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. This is because Jasper is used by many marketers who utilize Google and Facebook Ads to write high-quality ad text.
It already has Facebook and Google Ads templates. It also works with Surfer SEO, a popular SEO tool that optimizes your material and teaches you how to improve your chances of ranking for a specific term.
Many Jasper users have shared their experiences combining Jasper and Surfer SEO to produce articles that rank well on Google.
Jasper again. Jasper integration works well for all the marketers and bloggers compared to the WriteSonic integration.
WriteSonic vs Jasper – Pricing
- A free trial with ten credits is available, which may be utilized on advanced services such as landing pages and digital adverts. This bundle does not include priority customer service.
- The starting subscription costs $11.25 per month and includes 75 credits that may be used to create content using the AI article writer.
- Professional package – For $40, you get unlimited credits and priority customer service.
- $202.05 – This package is for marketing agencies and large organizations that require a lot of material. You also get limitless credits, with a monthly cap of 1200 credits.
- $29 for a starter – 50 short-form copywriting templates, 25 language support, chat assistance, and five project folders are included in this plan.
- Package for Professionals $109/month — You get unlimited project folders and access to the long-form assistant tool. Everything else is included with the starter.
All of the above elements are included in Boss Mode, and limitless runs, up to 3,000 characters look back, and Jasper orders.
WriteSonic is my choice if you are looking for the cheapest AI Copywriting tool with limited credits. Compared to Jasper, WriteSonic is affordable to newbies and beginners.
WriteSonic Vs Jasper – Pros and Cons
- There is a free trial available.
- There are tutorials and guidelines available to assist you in getting started.
- The pricing plans are reasonable.
- The feature of long-form copy is only available in the lowest plans.
- Creates an original copy.
- There are more than 40 templates available.
- Excellent client service
- It's compatible with Semrush.
- When compared to Jasper, it just has a few templates.
- Plagiarism in minor cases for copy created.
- The content generated is 100% original.
- It has an active community where you can connect with other Jasper copywriters and marketers.
- As of today, the best AI copywriting tool is
- Excellent client service
- Pricing that is flexible to fit any budget
- Has a training academy with a wealth of resources.
- More than 25 languages are supported, and there is a 7-day money-back guarantee.
- You may need to fact-check generated copy on occasion.
- To begin your 5-day free trial, you'll need a credit card.
- When compared to Writesonic, it's a little costly.
Wrapping Up: Which Is Best For You WriteSonic vs Jasper?
WriteSonic is an excellent tool to recommend. Its combination with Surfer SEO makes it easy to write SEO-friendly material that will rank. Jasper outperforms WriteSonic in every way.
It is capable of producing longer-form content than Writesonic. Furthermore, its templates are more complex than Writesonic's, and the user interface is simple to use.
This Writesonic vs. Jasper comparison has given you a better understanding of what these AI copywriting tools can do. I believe you are now better positioned to make an educated decision.