If you are looking for the Best LiteSpeed Hosting to host your WordPress sites, then you are at the right place.
I've picked the below LiteSpeed hosts based on the hosting type, support, pricing, and performance.
Without waiting much, here is the list of best hosts of LightSpeed.
Top 7 LiteSpeed Hosting Services
- A2 Hosting – Best Shared LiteSpeed Hosting
- ChemiCloud – Affordable LiteSpeed Hosting
- GreenGeeks – Eco-Friendly LiteSpeed
- Liquid Web – Best for Dedicated Servers
- TMDHosting – Cloud Shared Hosting
- InterServer – Same Renewal Host
- Scala Hosting – Managed Cloud LiteSpeed Host
What is LiteSpeed Hosting?
LiteSpeed Web Server is a leading high-performance and high-scalability web server from LiteSpeed Technologies.
LiteSpeed claims it can be a suitable lightweight server replacement for Apache, the industry leader in the web server market. LiteSpeed offers easy transformation from any web server without altering the configuration of the operating system.
Technically, LiteSpeed is a combination of Apache and Nginx designed for high performance. Nginx and Litespeed are developed based on event-driven architecture compared to the Process-based model used by Apache. The event-driven architecture offers better efficiency and performance.
On the other hand, LiteSpeed is built to support Apache's .htaccess, and here thing gets interesting, Ngnix doesn't have this feature.
It concludes like Litespeed uses the best architecture model (event-driven) and supports Apache configuration files natively, where the other two lacks this combination.
7 Best LiteSpeed Hosting Services
1. A2 Hosting
- Website: www.A2Hosting.com
- Uptime: 100%
- Speed: 333ms
- Price: $9.99/mo
- Any Time Money Back Guarantee
- Support: 24×7 via Live Chat, and tickets
A2 Hosting is one of the best LiteSpeed WordPress Optimized hosting which was founded in 2001. The LiteSpeed plans are available with their Turbo Boost and Turbo Max plans.
A2 Hosting Features
My A2 site reflected an uptime of 99.99% and a speed of 410 ms. Along with the LiteSpeed Web server, several other caching layers like Turbo Cache, APC/OPcache, and Memcached are involved.
Apart from it, A2 Hosting also integrates Cloudflare Railgun CDN optimization for even faster site Speeds.
Like most companies, the starter plans are dumped with a lot of sites. As a result, one can experience slow loading of pages. However, A2 Hosting Turbo and Turbo max plans offer more resources yet deploy lesser sites per server for better performance.
A2 customers have 4 Server Location Options to choose from; USA-Michigan, USA-Arizona, Europe-Amsterdam, and Asia-Singapore.
A2 Turbo comes with Free Site Migration wherein your site would be transferred from old hosting accounts to the experts' A2 platform, and you would not have to do anything at all.
A2 includes perpetual security that consists of HackScan Protection, KernelCare rebootless kernel updates, DDoS Protection, brute force defense, and a dual firewall.
A2 Guru Crew has done an impressive job supporting the customers through 24×7 phone support and live chat.
On a whole, A2 LiteSpeed Hosting comes with
- Unlimited NVMe Disk Space ( 20X faster than SSD & 40% faster than HDD)
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee (yes, it's real)
- Guaranteed RAM and CPU Cores (you can check on cPanel)
- WordPress Staging sites.
- Reinforced DDOS Protection.
A2 Turbo plans are:
- Turbo Boost: 2GB RAM & 2 CPU Cores, LiteSpeed Cache, $9.99/mo.
- Turbo Max: 4GB RAM & 4 CPU Cores, LiteSpeed Cache, $14.99/mo.
Both the plans come with unlimited support and email accounts. Besides, both are covered by an anytime money-back guarantee.
- Website: www.ChemiCloud.com
- Uptime: 99.96%
- Speed: 433ms
- Price: $3.95/mo
- Free Domain for life
- Support: 24×7 support via Live chat and tickets
ChemiCloud is another best LiteSpeed Hosting founded in 2016. Being a new-age company, they are already talk of the town as you can't refuse their premium features bundles with affordable pricing.
My tech site hosted on ChemiCloud reflected a pretty great performance with an average uptime of 99.96% and a speed of 433ms.
The tech stack is backed by LiteSpeed web server, HTTP/2, global CDN, Enterprise-grade SSD drives, and latest PHP version.
ChemiCloud has eight data center locations comprising San Francisco, New York, London, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Bangalore, Singapore, and Sydney. You can consider ChemiCloud as the best LiteSpeed India hosting as they got a Bangalore location.
Site Migration is hassle-free in ChemiCloud as they offer professional assistance for unlimited site transfers.
ChemiCloud offers an extremely secure environment backed by real-time 24/7 server monitoring, custom web application firewall rules, and free SSL.
ChemiCloud offers customers fast and friendly 24×7 support through Chat, Tickets, Email, and Phone.
As a package, ChemiCloud offers
- LiteSpeed Web Server and Caching.
- Cloudflare Railgun optimization.
- 10x faster servers + fewer users on Turbo plan.
- Free domain for a lifetime.
- Backups & Malware Protection.
Here are the ChemiCloud plans:
- WordPress Starter: One site, 15GB Space, $2.76/month
- WordPress Pro: Unlimited websites, 25GB Space, $4.86/month
- WordPress Turbo: Unlimited websites, 35GB Space, $7.66/month
All the plans are covered by a 45-day money-back guarantee. For $19/month, ChemiCloud Reseller hosting with LiteSpeed caching too available.
- Website: www.GreenGeeks.com
- Uptime: 100%
- Speed: 412ms
- Price: $2.95/month
- Free domain for the first year
- Support: 100% US-based through chat, tickets
GreenGeeks started in 2008 and is ranked among the best LiteSpeed hosting companies that are amazingly fast and secure.
My GreenGeeks recorded a speed of 412ms and an uptime of 100% backed by LiteSpeed and MariaDB hosting, PowerCacher, Free CDN, HTTP3/Quic, and PHP 7 Enabled.
GreenGeeks has 4 data center locations comprising Chicago (US), Phoenix (US), Montreal (CA), and Amsterdam (NL).
GreenGeeks provides customers with one free professional site migration per account wherein the experts will transfer your site to this platform.
GreenGeeks has rock-solid security in place with zero-day vulnerability fixes, custom security rules, account isolation, container technology, proactive monitoring, and daily backups.
GreenGeeks provides customers with extremely dedicated support via tickets, live chat, and phone.
Here are the GreenGeeks plans:
- Lite: 1 Website, Unlimited Web Space, $2.95/mo
- Pro: Unlimited Websites, Unlimited Web Space, $5.95/mo
- Premium: Unlimited Websites, Unlimited Web Space, $11.95/mo
4. Liquid Web
- Website: www.LiquidWeb.com
- Uptime: 100%
- Speed: 199ms
- Price: $199/mo
- Less than 59 seconds of chat support
Liquid Web is the dedicated SSD server hosting with Cpanel. Started in 1997 and over the years, the company has largely exceeded the customers' expectations by delivering the Highest Level of Performance and Security.
Liquid Web Dedicated server hosting is certainly one of the ideal options for looking for the best LiteSpeed hosting.
My Liquid Web site recorded an uptime of 99.99% and a loading time of 199ms on average, supported by advanced technologies such as Nginx, Cloudflare CDN, PHP 7, image compression, and Business-grade SSD Storage.
The company has 3 data center locations that comprise Lansing (USA), Phoenix (AZ), Amsterdam (NL).
The company also helps customers seamlessly transfer their sites from their old accounts to the Liquid Web platform by providing them with free expert assistance.
The provider offers decent security features that include Standard DDoS Protection, BackUps, and ServerSecure Advanced Security.
The provider offers users extremely reliable support via 24×7 Phone, Live Chat, and Email.
Liquid Web Dedicated plans are:
- Intel Xeon 1230: 32GB RAM, 2 x 240GB SSD Primary Disk, $199/mo
- Intel Xeon Silver 4108: 64GB RAM, 2 x 480GB SSD Primary Disk, $299/mo
- Intel Xeon Gold 6130: 64GB RAM, 2 x 480GB SSD Primary Disk, $499/mo
5. TMD Hosting
- Website: www.TMDHosting.com
- Uptime: 99.96%
- Speed: 620ms
- Price: $5.95/mo
- Support: 24×7 via tickets.
TMDHosting is a fully managed company, established in 2007 and comes with LiteSpeed web server alongside many advanced features.
My TMD website reflected a decent performance with 99.96% uptime and a loading time of 620ms. This is backed by performance-optimized features such as LiteSpeed Web Server, SSD drives, Memcached, Opcache, and NGINX.
TMD offers customers 7 data center locations to choose from: London, Chicago, Phoenix, Amsterdam, Singapore, Tokyo, Singapore, and Sydney.
Site Migration in TMD is simple with free professional site migration and you can have it up to 3 based on the plan you choose.
TMD security features include regular updates, Cutting edge web firewall powered by BitNinja, 24×7 monitoring, and daily backups.
TMD has the most experienced and friendly executives to offer you 24×7 support via tickets, phone, and live chat.
TMD Cloud plans are:
- Starter: One website, Unlimited SSD Space, $5.95/mo
- Business Cloud: Unlimited websites, Unlimited SSD Space, $6.95/mo
- Enterprise Cloud: Unlimited websites, Unlimited SSD Space,$9.95/mo
All the plans include a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Website: www.InterServer.net
- Uptime: 99.97%
- Speed: 380ms
- Price: $5/month
- Support: Tickets, live chat, Phone
Interserver started in 1999, comes with a 50% server load, and over the years, the company has largely pleased its customers with its excellent security, reliability, and technical expertise.
Interserver is one of the best LiteSpeed hosting options too. My Interserver site recorded an uptime of 99.97% and speed of 380ms on an average backed by Cloudflare CDN, route-optimized network, latest server optimization, and security technology.
Interserver has 2 data center locations that include Secaucus (USA) and Los Angeles (CA).
Interserver offers free professional site migration where the experts will help you seamlessly transfer your site from the old account without any downtime.
Interserver also offers dedicated support via Tickets, live chat, and Phone.
Here are the Interserver WordPress VPS plans:
- Lowest tier plan: 30GB SSD, $6.00/month
- Mid tier plan: 240GB SSD, $48/month
- Highest tier plan: 480GB SSD, $96.00/month
7. Scala Hosting
- Website: www.ScalaHosting.com
- Price: $9.95/month
- Support: Tickets, live chat
ScalaHosting is an independently owned web hosting company with LiteSpeed enabled hosting. They have been around for more than 13 years now, and all this while, it has done a tremendous job of supporting different categories of customers by its cloud secure, scalable, and easy to manage service.
ScalaHosting Managed Cloud VPS comes with LiteSpeed, SSD Space, a fully managed environment, and Dedicated IP and Resources.
Scala has two data center locations comprising Dallas (USA), and Sofia (Bulgaria).
The company offers free professional site migration for unlimited websites, unlike the other hosting companies.
ScalaHosting offers sPanel Shield for real-time monitoring against malicious content alongside technical support to secure your account at request.
ScalaHosting offers brilliant 24×7 support via tickets and live chat.
ScaleHosting Managed Cloud VPS plans are:
- Start: Unlimited websites, 20GB SSD, $9.95/mo
- Advanced: Unlimited websites, 30GB SSD, $21.95/mo
- Business: Unlimited websites, 50GB SSD, $41.95/mo
- Enterprise: Unlimited websites, 80GB SSD, $63.95/mo
I have mentioned some of the best LiteSpeed hosting options that you can choose from in this post. However, to choose the best option for your project, you must go through all the above-mentioned companies' features.
The one with most of the features you are looking for and within your budget is certainly the one for your project.