Are you looking for a CartFlows alternative? If affirmative, you have reached the right spot!
In this article, we have curated a list of some excellent alternatives to CartFlows if you are not satisfied with its services.
Before that, let’s have a quick discussion about CartFlows.
CartFlows undoubtedly is a great WordPress plugin for creating sales funnels and much more than that. Its features, templates, ease of use, customization, and seamless integrations are worth investing your money on.
However, if you are still looking for CartFlows alternatives, I am sure you have your reasons.
Best CartFlows alternatives
So, let’s find out some of the CartFlows alternatives.
WooFunnels is my latest addition to the Cartflows alternative. WooFunnels is prominent in building sales funnels for a WooCommerce store. The plugin will help you attract more leads and improve your store's performance.
Features of BuildWooFunnels:
1. Sales funnel builder: BuildWooFunnels create funnels that attract quality leads and urge them to reach the checkout page, where you can add upsell, coupons, targeted bumps, and many more. It also includes A/B testing to see which sales funnel is performing well.
2. Checkout page lets you create customized or product-targeted checkout for your website. The theme offers a multi-step checkout feature to get the email address of your prospective clients.
3. Upsell: You can add a 1-click upsell to increase the number of items during a sale.
4. Customer support: You have to fill out the ticket support form to solve your technical or pre-sale queries, and the team will contact you shortly.
5. Pricing: Three paid plans are available, starting at just $199 per year.
Starter Pack: For a low annual fee of $199, you may get unlimited access to funnels with this package. You can also obtain upsells and downsells with a single click of a button and complete analytics to help you grow your business.
Growth Pack: For $299, you get special support from CartFlows' fantastic team of professionals and the ability to deploy your funnels to 25 different sites.
The $499 Scale Pack is one of CartFlows' most well-known products. This pack includes email automation options and integrations with third-party apps like Slack and Sheets.
If CartFlows is not the one for your site due to any difficulty you may have faced, the above-mentioned CartFlows alternatives can help fill the gap.
Thus, choose any one of them to create impressive sales funnels, landing pages, and much more beyond for increasing your conversion rates.
OptimizePress is the affordable Cartflows alternative focused on WordPress sites.
Creating marketing funnels is effortless with OptimizePress. It is not just a page builder, but it allows you to create a comprehensive sales funnel, so your visitors' journey becomes interesting from the beginning to beyond making a purchase.
Deliver next-level experiences to your customers with sales funnels and watch your business grow with increased conversions with OptimizePress.
Here, you can build:
- Sales funnels
- Launch funnels
- Webinar funnels, and
- List building funnels
Even if you are not a technology geek, you can still create funnels and different types of pages you want to expand your subscribers, deliver relevant content, and sell your deliverables.
You can now pick your niche for funnel branding and customize your page with its page builder. To get started, select the funnel type you want to create. Now, choose any of the 100+ optimized and beautiful funnel types that OptimizePress offers.
Create sales pages, landing pages, and funnels by following these steps in WordPress. In addition, you can control every visual aspect of your creation and edit based on your requirements using its point-and-click interface.
Lastly, you can launch your funnel to start reaping its benefits. OptimizePress is suitable for businesses like online courses, coaching funnels, services and consulting, digital products and ebooks, book launches, product brochures, event and seminar pages, local businesses, and minisites.
Moreover, OptimizePress offers an automated funnel-linking technology; just add your integrations and content. It also provides membership templates, free and paid security plugins, etc.
The price starts at just $99/year and goes up to $199/year with 20 site licenses.
It costs $99 but only has one website. However, with this strategy, you may gain access to a page-building forum and construct as many pages as you like. You can also develop your own themes and make your desires come true.
It costs $149 a year and provides users with unlimited leads to help their business grow to new heights. This membership also gives you access to over 250 templates that you may change according to your preferences, dislikes, and vision.
It costs $199 and allows for a total of 20 sites. You can use this to acquire access to OptimizeCheckouts and make it easier for consumers to make payments.
Thrive Membership is the ultimate alternative to CartFlows, with access to tons of tools to improve your leads and Conversions.
Thrive Membership gives you an all-inclusive suite of special tools, themes, and plugins for WordPress. You get constant updates and access to new plugins instantly. Its plan also includes complete courses and templates for Members Only.
There are different memberships you can get, such as:
- Thrive Architect + Thrive Optimize
- Thrive Theme Builder
- Thrive Leads
- Thrive Quiz Builder
- Thrive Ultimatum
- Thrive Ovation
- Clever Widgets
- Headline Optimizer
- Thrive Apprentice, and
- Thrive Comments
You don’t have to be a coding wizard to build landing pages and websites; just start creating them with a Thrive Membership without writing code.
With Thrive Architect, you can build your pages quickly through the drag-and-drop feature from the editor. Create exquisite landing pages instantly with 220+ fill-in templates and customize them the way you want.
Use Thrive Optimize for the A/B test and Thrive Theme Builder to access Shapeshift themes. Leverage lead generation tools like Thrive Leads to create opt-in forms and templates, engage with site visitors through Thrive quiz Builder, and get real customer insights.
Boost your sales with Thrive Ultimatum, manage testimonials with Thrive Ovation, and optimize your site with Clever Widgets and Headline Optimizer. You can create professional-looking courses through Thrive Apprentice and handle WordPress comments with Thrive Comments.
Thrive Membership price starts at $19/month for up to 25 personal sites. This is the lowest pricing of any software on the market, and it does not sacrifice quality to provide a reasonable price to its users. Doesn't it sound too good to be true?
This plan gives you access to all of Thrive's plugins and the theme builder.
In my opinion, Thrive Cart is the ultimate alternative to CartFlows with more features and better pricing.
Want to create high-converting cart pages, sales funnels with one click, business tracking, and affiliate campaigns?
ThriveCart is the one for you!
You get optimized and intuitively designed checkout templates that are ready to use and help improve conversion rates. These templates can work on all types of devices, so visitors can have more convenience in purchasing, irrespective of what device they use.
Check out this link if you're interested in a Lifetime ThriveCart account (FLAT $1500 savings)
If you make any changes, it reflects instantly with simple clicks. ThriveCart offers some point-and-click features like
- 1-click bump offers and upsells,
- funnel builder, embeddable cart,
- A/B testing,
- auto follow up & webhooks, coupons,
- auto-responder integrations,
- discount URL,
- detailed stats & customer hub
- 2-factor authentication, auto-retry, and 2-step cart.
Here is the sample upsell design I've done now.
You can also check how your promotions and offers are working; get detailed statistics live and a forecast dashboard for future business predictions. You can conduct A/B tests to identify weak areas in your funnels or marketing efforts and fix them in no time.
ThriveCart offers robust integration features with Infusionsoft, Kunaki, membership, link tracking, modal cart, product upgrades, predicted sales, retargeting, automatic receipts, subscription management, digital tax, and trial support secure URLs, video carts, and unlimited carts.
ThriveCart partners with leading payment processors like PayPal, Stripe, etc., for quick affiliate payments. Furthermore, you get a simple yet powerful management center to run your affiliate programs. I was in love with their simple yet effective affiliate rule options to improve my sales.
Reminding once again, Thrivecart opened their lifetime account for a limited time with a minimum of $1500 over their usual plans.
At $495, ThriveCart provides a lifetime contract in which you pay a one-time cost and have access to all of its features for the rest of your life. You will never have to pay an ongoing fee with this, and you will be able to grow your business at all times. This is a fantastic deal, and ThriveCart also guarantees a refund if you are unhappy with their services.
Exclusive themes, an unlimited number of check-out pages, customer service, affiliate programs, and much more are all available with this, making it an excellent CartFlows option.
Retainful is the affordable alternative to Cartflows. If you recover your customer’s abandonment cart and hence improve your conversion. You can easily integrate Retainful with Shopify and WooCommerce.
1. Recover abandonment cart: Retainful sends constant email reminders to the customers, urging them to return to the website and process the payment. You can schedule and personalize the recovery emails you want to send.
2. Referrals: You can boost your store's sales by launching a referral program. Your past client will have a specific referral link that they can share among people. And if they do, you can offer them a fixed discount that can be redeemed on their next order.
3. Detailed Analysis: Retainful offer real-time reports on all actions taken on your store. You can quickly analyze the increment or decrement of your store’s cart abonnement rate, referral schemes, and recovered cart ratio.
4. Customer support: To connect to their support, you have to send a message through their website.
5. Pricing offers three plans starting from $15 per month (billed annually).
For simply $15, you can get your hands on up to 2000 contacts and immediately increase your sales.
This bundle costs $39 and includes all of the benefits of the starting pack plus the ability to reach up to 5000 potential clients.
This professional package costs $159 and includes all of the tools and features included in the starting and growth packs.
SamCart is a drag and drop checkout platform that helps improve your website's conversion rate. It allows integration with all your favorite tools to enable the smooth working of your site.
Features of SamCart:
1. Efficiently design your sales page: SamCart offers you multiple pre-designed sales page templates to help you attract more customers. You can sell unlimited products and display your website in your preferred language.
2. Revenue optimization: It includes various tools that will help you increase your store’s revenue. For instance, A/B testing, one-click upsells, pre-order bumps, etc. You can also analyze your website performance through the SamCart advanced reporting feature.
3. Core-commerce: Through SamCart, you can collect your taxes, initiate refunds, integrate various payment options, and offer a discount to your prospective customers.
4. Customer support: It offers a chat and email option to connect with their support teams.
5. Pricing: SamCart offers three paid plans starting from $49 per month. You also get 14 days of free trial to assess the product before committing to it.
You can get unlimited goods and pages with this plan by paying a minimum of $49. You may also utilize the drag-and-drop capability to create complex subscriptions for your customers, personalize emails, etc.
Aside from the Launch Plan's perks, you can also purchase bump collections, have up to three users on the same account, and get high-level reporting for only $99.
You can get all-inclusive A/B testing and an affiliate program with this plan. Aside from that, for $199, your customers can make their own cancellations and enjoy a well-integrated experience.
To elaborate, you can go ahead with your search and indulge in knowing the Samcart Alternatives 2022 or any alternatives that help you fill your requirement.
Which is the Best CartFlows Alternative For You?
In my opinion, I would recommend WooFunnels as the best Cartflows alternative. Comparatively, you can also OptimizePress as an affordable option. The other Cartflows alternative also helps you enrich your store with new customers. Use the free trial option available for the tools and choose the wise tool that suits your store. Cheers!