Thrive Themes and ClickFunnels are two renowned platforms that offer great conversion opportunities for businesses through their effective marketing tools.
Online sales are booming, and will also continue flourishing in the upcoming years. Therefore, business owners are looking for ways to improve online marketing so their website can get more attention from the targeted audience and increase sales.
Read this article till the end to get a detailed comparison between Thrive Themes and ClickFunnels to help you know which could be the best for your goals.
What is ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes?
ClickFunnels is one of the best platforms that offer the users design a productive sales funnel for better functionality. ClickFunnels also consists of several customizable templates, split testing features, and other such features. It helps drive in maximum leads to the business websites.
On the other hand, The Thrive Themes is also an astounding platform meant for ensuring a high rate of conversion for WordPress websites.
Here, it offers several intuitive themes and plugins that are easy to integrate with the use of easy tools such as page builders, marketing times, landing page layouts, testing tools, and others.
Comparison Between ClickFunnels & Thrive Themes
Even though both ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes seem different in their way of engaging with your website, they aim to achieve the same goal as I rated Thrive as great ClickFunnels Alternatives to get started. Both platforms can help create optimized sales funnels for better conversion.
Here are the different attributes of comparison that will give the detailed insights into these platforms.
Thrive Themes vs. ClickFunnels: Funnel Building Solution
ClickFunnels is solely advertised as the sales funnel builder. A sales funnel is something that directs a path for the visitor to be part of the conversion from potential lead to a buyer. ClickFunnels have all the features including advanced ones specifically for creating sales funnels for website owners.
Thrive Themes does not advertise its services with Sales Funnel feature on top priority, but it can also help you create the same. You can use the A/B Testing tools here to accomplish a simple or complex sales funnel to help the visitors get redirected to the page they are looking for.
Thrive Themes vs. ClickFunnels: Plans & Pricing
Thrive Membership has a plan pricing of $19 per month, which offers unlimited unique visitors, unlimited pages, endless funnels, and integration of up to 25 websites.
ClickFunnels has two different plans:
One is $97 per month, which offers 20k visitors, 20 funnels, and a maximum of 100 pages. This is the limited plan of ClickFunnels. But they also have an Etison Suite version that costs around $297 per month. With this plan, you get unlimited funnels, unlimited visitors, and unlimited pages.
ClickFunnels is expensive as compared to Thrive Membership for offering a similar kind of features but a bit more advanced.
One reason for which the pricing of ClickFunnels is higher than that of Thrive Themes is its hosting feature. ClickFunnels allows hosting along with its plans, whereas Thrive Themes requests the users to get their own hosting solution.
In addition to that, the Etison Elite version of ClickFunnels consists of CRM, affiliate management, and email response to make services more efficient.
Thrive Themes vs. ClickFunnels: Customer Support
Both Thrive Themes and ClickFunnels have optimal customer support to attend all the questions and queries of customers to help them enjoy the features seamlessly. The inquiry response time is within a few hours.
For better help, both ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes offer tutorials, guides, webinars, and others to guide the users about the usability of the platform.
ClickFunnels has a greater number of webinars on its website for assisting the users, whereas Thrive Themes emphasizes detailed tutorials. Therefore, Thrive Themes put up an easy way for understanding the processes, whereas ClickFunnels makes it a bit time-consuming.
Thrive Themes vs. ClickFunnels: Features
Here are some of the differences in the features that we observed with ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes that make them highly preferable amongst businesses:
- Hosting solution: ClickFunnels offers its hosting solution, whereas Thrive Themes demands self-hosting solutions.
- Compatibility: Thrive Themes is WordPress compatible, and all features can be integrated into the WordPress websites. But this is not the case of ClickFunnels as they are not compatible with WordPress.
- Customization: Both Thrive Themes and ClickFunnels consist of a drag & drop page editor to help the users make customizations easily.
- Web pages: Thrive Themes allow you to build new web pages, whereas ClickFunnels does not have this feature on their platform.
- SEO: Both ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes take concern for Search Engine Optimization.
- Payment integration: ClickFunnels has on-page payment system integration, which is a big missing factor in Thrive Themes.
- Funnel review: Thrive Themes does not offer a complete funnel view, whereas ClickFunnels does offer this feature.
- Autoresponder: ClickFunnels has a built-in autoresponder and email responder that is missing in Thrive Themes.
- A/B testing: Both platforms offer A/B testing of web pages, lightboxes, headlines, and opt-in forms.
- Landing page templates: There are landing page templates available with both the platforms, but ClickFunnels does not have full landing page sets, whereas Thrive Themes has it.
- 3rd-party integration: Thrive Themes and ClickFunnels can both integrate with multiple third-party email service providers.
- Conversion tracking: Thrive Themes does not have conversion tracking post-payments, whereas ClickFunnels offer this mode of tracking of conversions.
- Upsells and downsells: ClickFunnels offers upsells and downsells with just one click, whereas Thrive Themes is still deprived of this feature.
Reasons that Proves Thrive Themes is Better
Thrive Themes is a healthy collection of different types of marketing tools that can help people optimize their WordPress website for better conversion of leads.
Here are some of the reasons that will help you know the efficacy of Thrive Themes.
- Perfect WordPress Website Solution: Thrive Themes is a perfect solution for WordPress websites as you might need a lot of plugins to increase conversions for your website.
Thrive Themes does it with minimal efforts and acts as your online marketing asset to help you integrate plugins, templates, landing pages, and a lot more to make the website ready for higher conversion. Thrive Themes will assist you in creating pop-ups, landing pages, sales funnels, and a lot more.
- Own your Webpages: The web pages you create on Thrive Themes are owned by you. There is no stake of the platform on it even after you end your subscription with them.
As you have your self-hosted website, you will not lose your marketing materials integrated onto the webpage. ClickFunnels does not let you own the webpages and will stop the services when you miss out on the payments or terminate the subscription.
- Explore Thrive Leads: Thrive Membership has ‘Thrive Leads’ as one of the efficient products of the platform. This product allows you to integrate opt-in forms and pop-ups to help increase the conversion rate of visitors.
The opt-in forms pop up on the screen of the visitors when they are ready to close the webpage. Hence, it will help you get the attention of the visitors towards your service offerings and store their details, if possible, before they leave the website.
- List Building Elements: Thrive Themes has great list building elements such as ribbon, scroll-triggered lightbox, content lock, scroll mat, A/B tests, opt-in widgets, etc.
- Affordable Pricing: Thrive Themes is available at affordable pricing, which is around five times lesser than that of ClickFunnels.
A single package offers unlimited service perks without any limitations. ClickFunnels have different plans with heavy pricing for limited services.
Reasons that Proves ClickFunnels is Better
Here are some of the reasons that make ClickFunnels a better alternative to Thrive Themes:
- No third-Party Integration: ClickFunnels does not need any third-party integrations for implementing its features, whereas Thrive Themes needs third-party integration assistance. Moreover, Thrive Themes allows you to run marketing solutions only on WordPress websites.
- Build your Sales Funnel: ClickFunnels builds efficient sales funnels with pre-built templates to allow the users to put up anything for sale and direct the customers to their required product or service pages.
- Integrate Email Autoresponder: The email autoresponder embedded with ClickFunnels helps send emails of offers and promotions to collected leads to convert them into potential customers.
The platinum package of ClickFunnels gives the users ability to enable autoresponder features for storing and nurturing the leads through emails. Thrive Themes does not have this feature for which the platform needs to integrate with third-party CRM for availing this feature.
- Affiliate Program: ClickFunnels also has an affiliate program for allowing other people to promote the services and products of your business. This feature is named as Backpack to promote affiliate marketing for your business to help it reach out to more audiences.
- Trial Period: The best part is that ClickFunnels has a 14-day trial period for using their features before paying the amount to buy the subscription. It helps the users judge the services offered before investing their hard-earned money on it.
You can decide on whether the platform is risk-free or not before integrating your website onto it. Thrive Themes does not have this feature, and users have to pay the subscription amount first to use the features of the platform.
Final Verdict: What should you choose?
This is the detailed comparison of features, services, and other aspects that makes ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes great marketing platforms.
But when it comes to choosing one among them, think about your requirements.
If you have a WordPress site and you are looking for a cheaper option with not so advanced features, you can go with Thrive Themes. Plus, it also gives you the freedom of choosing specific 3rd-party platform integration.
But if you are looking to build a great sales funnel with advanced features and have some good budget at hand, go for ClickFunnels which also saves you from the hassles of extra 3rd-party integration.