Visual Composer page builder plugin can effortlessly create and customize a website design without any coding. For those who are not much comfortable with this page builder plugin, there are many better alternatives around as well.
I tested around 10 of them to finalize my list of the 5 best Visual Composer alternatives.
The Best Visual Composer Alternatives are
1. Thrive Architect
In my opinion, Thrive Architect is the overall best Visual Composer Alternative. It is a brilliant front-end page builder and editor. It allows users to easily build conversion-focused websites in no time.
The editing is solely based on the drag and drop technique and there is no coding required at all. Besides, the visual composer alternative comes with 269 conversion-focused templates.
Users can use them for building any type of web page comprising sales pages, opt-in pages, and webinar pages. Unlike traditional drag and drop editing, Thrive Architect comes with drag and drop frontend editing which makes things less boring and exceptionally fast.
- Attractive Blocks: Adds attractiveness to your design with the conversion-focused building blocks
- Easy Customization: Customizable Call to Actions Buttons, Testimonials, Styled Lists, Credit Card Icons, Animated Countdown Timers, Content Reveal, Pricing Tables, and Guarantee Boxes
- Integration: The page builder also allows you to seamlessly integrate your website with your favorite email marketing tools.
- Advanced functionalities: Include Ultra-Flexible Column Layouts, Attention-Grabbing Text & Image Combinations, Attention Grabbing Hover Effects, and Styling Every Detail.
Customers can have a Thrive membership at $19 per month and this would include all the essential plugins, support, and updates alongside the great Thrive theme builder.
Check out Thrive Architect Pricing in 2022.
2. Divi Builder
The next premium Visual Composer alternative is the Divi Builder by Elegant Themes. Divi is ridiculously easy to use and has many advanced features. The plugin is equally good for freelancers, agencies, and website owners.
The visual drag and drop and WYSIWYG editor comes with over 800 Pre-made designs for all categories of websites.
- Amazing convenience and control over designing with front-end editing, custom CSS control, Inline Text Editing, and Global Elements & Styles.
- You can actually preview your changes in real-time while you are using this visual composer WordPress alternative page builder.
- Besides, the visual composer WordPress alternative comes with over 40 website elements.
Divi Builder also comes with powerful plugins such as Bloom and Monarch.
While Bloom helps you build powerful marketing lists, Monarch helps you with powerful social sharing.
Apart from that, Divi Leads is another great plugin that helps you increase your conversions with advanced split testing.
Some other cool features of these amazing page builders are
- Hover State Styling
- Responsive Editing
- Fonts & Text Styling
- Shape Dividers
- Border Options
- Transform Controls & Effects
- Advanced Code Editing
- Filters & Effects
- Drop Shadows
- Text Shadows
The visual composer WordPress alternative is equally easy to use for both beginners and advanced users and
You can have this amazing WordPress visual composer alternative for $89 per year or can opt for lifetime access by paying a one-time price of $249. This will give you access to important plugins such as Extra, Bloom, Monarch alongside Divi.
Besides, you will get hundreds of website packs, Updates, and Premium Support. As far as website usage goes, the visual composer WordPress alternative comes with unlimited website usage.
Check out Divi Builder Review 2022 here.
Elementor is my next affordable alternative to the Visual Composer WordPress plugin. Elementor is a pretty straight and simple front-end drag and drop editor. It is widely used by professionals, freelancers, and agencies.
Over the years, this Visual Composer WordPress alternative has helped many create a pixel-perfect design with 100% clean code.
- Users can drag and drop the widgets from the left to the sections. To understand the way it works, you could start by using sections.
- Elementor has image and text widgets, advanced accordions, sliders, testimonials, icons, and social media. Further, every widget has its settings.
- Users can integrate their designs with the most popular marketing tools for better lead conversions.
- Comes with over 80 design elements and many attractive templates.
As far as the pricing goes, Elementor is available in 3 paid versions alongside the free version. They are Personal for $49 per year with 1 site support, Plus for $99 per year with 3 sites support, and Expert for $199 per year with 1000 sites support.
Check out Elementor Alternative list here.
4. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is undoubtedly a very popular WordPress page builder and can be a good alternative to visual composer WordPress. The page builder gives you the advantage of live, front-end editing. Further, it works with almost every theme.
Besides, the Visual Composer WordPress alternative comes with loads of pre-built templates to make web designing unimaginably effortless for the users.
- Default Optimization: The pages you create using Beaver Builder are by default, optimized for SEO.
- Smooth Editing: Editing is just so smooth with the reusable template.
- Editor Mode: A user can limit one’s client from messing with the design and breaking the pages by using the Editor mode
- The page builder also supports shortcodes and widgets.
- One can also share one’s layouts with others using the import/export feature.
Moving over to pricing, the WordPress visual composer alternative is available in 3 packages;
- Standard for $99
- Pro for $199
- Agency for $399
All the packages support unlimited sites.
Check out Thrive Architect vs Beaver Builder comparison here.
The next convenient Visual Composer Alternative is Brizy. Brizy uses cutting-edge technology and is based on React. This brilliant alternative can be used by anyone, be it a beginner or an expert.
It takes just a few minutes to get the hang of this amazing page builder. Unlike other page builders, Brizy is based on the right mix of innovation and simplicity. This makes it perfect for even non-techies.
- Offers you the comfort and convenience of drag and drop, real-time front-end editing.
- Comes with more than 400 pre-made templates to speed up your designing process.
- Comprises powerful elements for users to incorporate in their designs such as Visual Contact Forms, Sliders from any Block, Saved & Global Blocks, Video Backgrounds, etc
- The global Styling option helps you save a lot of time and what it basically does is apply the changes throughout the website.
- Autosave is another handy feature and every time you make a change, you don’t have to worry about saving it manually.
It’s time to look at its pricing and Brizy is available in three paid versions;
- Personal for $49 per year with 3 sites support
- Studio for $99 per year with unlimited site support and
- Lifetime for a one-time price of $299
Which is the Right Visual Composer Alternative?
Finding a good visual composer alternative is certainly a challenging job but I am sure reading this post would help you find an ideal page builder for your project. All the page builders mentioned in this post are actually very reliable.
However, it completely depends on your convenience as to which one of these page builders you must choose for your project. In case, you aren’t still very sure, you could go through the features once again. Besides, you may also consider trying them for free as most of them have free versions as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best alternative to Visual composer?
Divi is the best alternative to Visual Composer. The theme now comes with a robust drag-and-drop page builder, hundreds of website templates, various customization options and settings, and a few other essential features.
Any Cheaper alternative to Visual composer?
Divi is the cheapest alternative to Visual Composer. The theme has been constantly updated and improved. Divi is ideal for beginners in web design and development because it simplifies the process of creating WordPress websites.
Which tool is better than Visual composer?
Thrive Architect is better than Visual Composer. You won't find a better value because it includes lifetime updates, but bear in mind that support is only for one year. Extending support is only $40, which is a great deal. There is no theme builder in Thrive Architect.